Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
"Oh megami!" I said with a hot sexy breathy voice... "It feels sexy...oh and you feel tight inside me..."

I thrusted slowly inside your cunt, getting used to you having your prick inside me....I want to french you Aliisza...I want to play with your hot body and suck your tits...and also, I want to see more of you in the near future (as well as Ishana...)

"Shall we hold hands as we make love, darling?" I asked, moaning hotly for you as you fuck me back.

'She's good!' I thought as I looked up at her. I thought about cumming inside her, but for now, I want her to feel as much pleasure as I can before we cum. (makes plans to hold back cum at the right moment)

PS. French me on my red lipstick geisha mouth and suck on my nipples till I'm nearly about to squirt milk, please, my hot half-succubi.
PPS. Would you like to wear my geisha stuff tommorrow?
Moaning deeply Ebon slowly deepens the kiss even further diving deeper into passion she extended her tongue starting to lick Vook's lips as like a knock on the door wanting to come in. Meanwhile her paw trails down to Voox's love box pushing a finger inside her already wet cunt and teasingly started fingering her.
The OCA
Vook wrapped her tongue around Ebon's and moaned as her cunt was fingered, continuing to jerk ebon's shaft quickly, fondling her balls with her free hand.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Aliisza was gone. It had been so long since she'd been with another woman, and even longer since she'd had one this good looking. She kept moving her hips up and down, revelling in the dual sensations. Smiling, she reached down and shoved a finger into the only unoccupied hole on her lover's body.....
"Oh my....aaaaaah!" I moaned sexily and a little louder to please Aliisza. "That feels so good...I want to kiss you some more and suck and lick your boobs while I fuck you some more..." I do some Japanese dirty talking while I rub your boobs with my hands.

"Sugoi....your boobs are even bigger than mine...let me worship them with my tongue...." I said in Japanese with a hot breathy tone in my accent and prepare to suck on one erect nip, while wiggling my hips like a belly dancer, thrusting a little harder in your flower.
Aliisza stopped her bucking and grinding for a few moments to place Norika's hands on her breasts. "If you want to play with them, be my guest. But I just got going and have no intention of stopping now!" With that, the the half-demon girl resumed her hip movements, each stroke bringing her closer and closer to fulfillment.
I talked dirty to you...feeling so alive and horny as I sucked on your tits. "Mmmm, your tits are sooo sexy, let me worship them more...but keep fucking me, I want you to cum inside me when you are ready..."

I held my cum back, but continued to ravish Aliisza, finishing with a hot and heavy long french kiss...before resuming my hot pose on the futon, the toes in my rhythmic toe slippered stocking feet curling...slowly...I am being driven wild with lust...hot sex with a half demoness is really making me so horny...I want more, Aliisza...btw, do you have a bed we can sleep nude together in? Me, I like my futon, but for fun, I want to make love to you in your bed.

I gritted my teeth, my geisha face in a hot state of arousal as I fuck you back a bit harder...I want to please you, my special half demoness hime (princess). So when we cum, it will feel 10 times more orgasmic and magical than when I fuck alone.

PS. Do you like baths/showers? I like to masturbate in the bath or shower after a hard day, or an intense rhythmic gymnastic workout.
PPS. When we cuddle, let your tits touch mine. I want my nipples to rub against yours so I can feel how hot you are to me.
PPPS. I left a sexy PM for you. Read it, honey!
Aliisza stopped her movements again, eliciting a groan of impatience from her lover. "Listen - I need to tell you this before I totally lose my mind here: are you *sure* you want me to cum in you? Demon genetics are very potent, and there's a very, VERY high chance that you could get pregnant. Demon births, even half- or quarter-demon births, are very painful to a human mother; many have died in the process. I have only known you for a short time, but..." the demoness rubbed her hand afefctionately along the outsiude of the geisha's soft, creamy thigh, ".....I would not wish to see harm come to you."
OOC: Like I told Norika before just because you cum inside someone they dont HAVE to become pregnant unless you really want it to be like that.

IC:

"Mmmhhh.." Ebon slowly broke the french kiss "Ohh Vooky..." she looked down watching Vook play with her prick and balls moaning softly then looks up at the dragoness "mmhhh...I'd love to just turn you over and give you the best yiffing you've ever had." she said as he lust was taking her over now only thinking of one thing.
The OCA
Disturbed Wrote:OOC: Like I told Norika before just because you cum inside someone they dont HAVE to become pregnant unless you really want it to be like that.

OOC: Gomen nasai; I was merely following the standard practice of the Dungeons and Dragons/Forgotten Realms universe.