Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
07-15-2006, 12:41 PM,

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Luvia rests her head on Jeanette's shoulder lovingly. "It's nice tonight, cherie..."

"So do we look for the treasure now? While explorers are out the least? At nigt?" Red said, taking a chug from her mug.

*gives Luvia a cuddle*

"So, my special vampiress with a sexy French accent, wanna have dinner?" I asked. "I notice you're a vampiress. Do you have any special tastes I should know about?"

PS. I'll let Luvia give me a twirl on my pointes if you like.
07-16-2006, 06:53 AM,

Alte growled deeply, very pleased, as she licked agressively at Regina's pussy, her tail wagging in pleasure.

---

Sue smiled. "We don't have to leave right now, but if you want to go, then let's. No reason to rush ourselves that I can see, though." She took down another drink, then ordered a bloody mary. "I'll let you two decide if we leave now or later."

---

Raven shook her head. "Not after you took my table, hottie. You should really loosen up a bit, after all, we are in a bar," she smiled. "So what drinks do you like?"

---

Terra watched the girls with a studious eye. "Well now, the most fun comes from the most outgoing," she whispered. "Even if more pleasure comes of the quieter ones. So in the business of a fun time, I'll take my pleasure later."

Closing her eyes she began casting a spell to transform her clothing into a skimpy ballet outfit. "Ex aneh rel... beito em." Her clothes began to shift into a velvety black cloth, with lacy patterns along the stockings, and blood red gloves covering up to her elbows. As she rose approaching the stage, she stretched her arms, smiling openly towards the other two as she revealed that her crotch was completely exposed in this outfit.

She began performing some of the ballet stretches she still remembered...[/img]
07-16-2006, 07:17 AM,

Regina purred even louder, her moaning showing she'd cum soon. After some more moments of licking, she yelped from pleasure and delight, her tongue digging inside Alte's pussy as her own cunt shoot all her load of juices all over her mate's face.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

07-17-2006, 12:29 AM,

Luvia and I watched as Terra began to change her outfit...

"Ooooh la la..." I said as Terra changed into her ballet outfit. "Luvia, shall we introduce ourselves to her?"

I also thought about buying dinner for three.
07-30-2006, 02:01 PM,

Flare smiles warmly at her.

Flare-Any thing whith alchohol.
08-01-2006, 12:45 AM,

I wondered if Terra liked a threesome with me and Luvia as I watched her dance...
08-02-2006, 03:04 PM,

Terra smiled and approached the younger ballerina. "Good evening, miss. I was just wondering if you enjoyed my dancing. I know it is simple, but my lessons never kept me occupied for long, as I seemed to be rather focused on. . . Other things." She smiled seductively as she stretched her arms upwards, never breaking eye contact with Jeanette.
08-04-2006, 03:39 AM,
"Would you like dinner? I'm buying for three!"
"Oh goddess, thank you!" I beamed as Luvia and I did a few graceful ballet poses. I even did the splits on pointe as Luvia slowly picked me up. "Anyway, I'm going to dinner before the lovefest begins, care to join us, Terra? I fuck better when I have had something to eat, cherie."
08-04-2006, 04:27 AM,

OOC: Jeanette, I already told you once with PM's. Luvia is Gunter's character, not yours, you can't control her actions. Only Gun can; so I kindly ask you once again to stop Power Playing.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

08-06-2006, 12:48 AM,
Sorry.
(OOC: I'm so sorry, I just keep screwing up. Forgive me.)