Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
Katie looked around, seeing all kinds of stuff; garden tools, vegetable seeds, herb seeds, flower seeds, decrorative fences, just a botanist's paradise. Though she was uncertain how much Shadow would allow, "Um, is there a limit?" she asked calmly.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe mumbled something into Luna's pussy, but the words were lost within her growling licking. Her hands continuing to massage the girl's ass cheeks as she rimmed her.

"Well if it was just you yes there would be, but my mate's interested in the garden too, and there's no limit for her." Shadow smiled a bit, "Just keep it low, no buying the whole store."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahh..Oh, M-Mommy!" Luna moaned and purred at all the incredible sensations, letting out a tiny gasp or yelp whenever Lupe found and particularly sensative spot. She already felt another climax building up but she was more than happy to wait for it.
Katie thought again and decided what type of garden she'd have, "Herbs." she said, "That's what kind of garden I'd like. And maybe a fence to go around them, however, hmm, what herbs to put in?" she saw a good it of herbs crowding the shelves; aloe, ivy, etc. She took a few packets of various herbs and went back to Shadow, "If this is alright and you have spare wood, I can build the fence."

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe growled lustfully as she pulled her tongue out of Luna's tail-hole, licking over her ass, "You want your mommy's cock inside you again?" she moaned softly, standing up and rubbing her fake cock against Luna's ass.

"Whatever, doesn't matter much to me." Shadow shrugged, "Just grab what you think you need and let's get out of here."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna whined like a begging puppy and nodded her head. "Yes! Mommy, please put it inside me again! I want to feel Mommy's cock inside my ass!" She lifted her hips to put her rear into a better position.
Katie took a couple more of various herbs and garden supplies, as well as a layout for the border. She went back to Shadow and said, "Alright, I've gotten everything."

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Lupe moaned in pleasure as she slowly slid the toy into Luna's ass, the tightness causing it to press deeper into her own cunt, "Oh baby you feel so good," she growled softly, licking over Luna's neck.

"Alright then, let's get outta here." Shadow nodded as the cart was loaded up. He payed for the purchases and had them loaded in the car, driving home and dropping the supplies off in the backyard, "Well might as well get this thing started then." he shrugged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna groaned at the tight fit and bit down her her lip to try and cope. Even though Lupe was going slow it was still a little painful as the toy worked it's way deep inside her rectum. Thankfully the pleasure far exceded the pain and Luna happily toughed it out. "Ngh! Oh, god this...this feels wonderful!"
"Yes, um, do you care where it goes?" Katie felt a bit stupid after asking that, Shadow had recented shown no interest it what was put in, so Katie would first assume that he didn't care WHERE it went, although she wasn't going to risk it.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers