Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Crimson blushes a little more as he tail wags excitedly before he pulls out a box from beneath the bed and opens it up. "Well, it would be really sexy if my lovely nurse would use a strap-on on me."

"Hehe, it was just a silly thought, don't worry about it." Yet, hehe. Nikki then hugged him closely, causing her lovely breasts to press against his chest as she softly licked his cheek.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh, fine fine." Kyosan chuckled playfully, though blushed hardly from her chest upon him while slightly looking away, trying to innocently take his attention away. "Mhh, it's odd being this close." He poked his tongue out playfully.

"W-Well, it's just... I d-don't..." Nath paused, before then looking onto Sara - blushing hardly as he couldn't help a bulge form from his trousers, gulping lightly. "I-I'm not used to it..."

"I don't mind at all, don't worry. After all, don't want anything bad to happen." Vayne smiled, before then slowly slipping over to his bed, sitting down as well before preparing the bed, moving Sulpher very lightly to the side where he would be comfortable and not in the way, before lying down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh how I know you so well that I already was imagining that would be what you'd want" The blue haired girl giggled while blushing deeply nonetheless. "If you get it on your nurse, she will use it on you indeed" she poked her tongue out cutely.

"It's not like this is anything bad right?" Sara poked her tongue out cutely and snuggled more on him. She then blinks once feeling his bulge against her leg. "mhh..what is it that I am feeling down there?" she asks innocently, though thoughts started running her mind and she blushes.

Jess couldn't help but blush still. "We are going to share this bed?" she murmurs softly but then just gently lays down too next to Vayne.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson smirked lustfully and told her, "Okay, cutie." The fox then went over and hooked up the large, blue strapon before he handed Shiva a bottle of Rena Sauce. "There you go, sexy nurse." He then kissed her nose softly before he turned around and got on his hands and knees before lifting his tail slowly to reveal his creamy furred rump.

"Aw, so cute. You're shy." Nikki giggled softly as she hugged the young man tightly, kissing his cheek happily. "Don't be so nervous, handsome. It's nice cuddling with such a nice boy."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I-I guess..." Kyosan laughed softly, still blushing darkly even though fatigue from the long day was coming over his eyes. Without actually knowing where he was trying to kiss, the brown-haired man moved in to return her kiss - before accidentally placing one lightly on her lips for a brief moment. "It's the same for me too, with such a lovely girl."

"I-It's nothing!" Nath tried to blurt out, blushing hardly as he looked away - he didn't want to admit at all his length was bulging underneath his boxers from all the teasing or anything, he was too embarrassed to say so.

"Well, unless you want me to sleep on the floor and you take the bed." Vayne murmured, though blushed as she crawled in as well - looking away for a moment. "I just thought it'd be more comfy for... well, both of us."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I still blush darkly whenever you get like that" Shiva murmurs embarrassed while blushing darkly. Holding the bottle in her hands, she approached him while uncapping the bottle and starts to pour it between his buttcheeks. "Tell me when it's enough though" she chuckled.

"It definately is something" the silver-haired beastgirl murmured and stopped clinging to his neck and looked down. Her eyes grew wide open and she blushed darkly once noticing his bulge, though her tail wagged frantically behind her instinctively. "T-that is..." she didn't even finish her sentence.

"N-no..you don't need to sleep on the floor" she stuttered cutely while ending up snuggling close to him. "I was just making sure that it was for us to share the bed. Didn't want to lay down here just like that if you wouldn't want me too" she poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson murrs softly as he feels his back door being lubricated before he nods and wags his tail softly. "Mmhh...that's enough, cutie." He gripped the sheets and wagging his rear teasingly for Shiva. "Stuff your foxie, sexy."

Nikki gasped a little and blushed from the sudden kiss to her lips as she told him, "Oh, such a naughty boy, stealing kisses from me." She then giggled and returned the kiss aggressively. "Two can play that game, hehe."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing darkly from feeling her kiss his lips, the brown-haired man chuckled a little nervously, but smiled nonetheless. "Hmm.. of course." He murmured delicately, before then nearing her lips to steal another - this time purposefully as he began to hold the kiss with her rather then peck.

"I-I'm sorry, Sara~" Nath tried to apologize, gulping hardly as she stared down at his bulge - he had made an impressive start on the first day to someone, what with her looking now at his concealed yet bulging pride.

Blushing as she snuggled up close and trying to return the favour, Vayne smiled softly. "Well... a-alright. Shall we try getting some sleep anyway?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Look at you. Oh so eager huh?" Shiva giggled cutely before putting the bottle aside and neared him even more. She got her hands on his rear, grasping it gently before she aligns the toy with his backdoor, prodding it teasingly.

The beastgirl approached him again and purrs rather seductively on his ear while clinging to his neck, pressing her mounds on purpose against his chest this time. "Don't be sorry, I didn't know you would see me that way" she meowed teasingly, wagging her tail happily, while gently pressing her crotch against his bulge.

"Well thats what we are here for right? Unless you have anything in mind" Jess joked playfully and poked her tongue out adorably before giggling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hhrrr, very eager." Crimson blushed slightly while he murred deeply from the teasing to his snug tail hole. "Mmhh, such a playful cutie." He then smirks as his tail slides around and spanks her bare rear playfully.

Nikki purred softly as she accepted the extended kiss, melting into the gentle liplock before strengthening it. "Mmrrrr..." She held him tighter, causing her mounds to press harder against him as she closed her eyes softly to enjoy their kiss.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions