Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
Blushing darkly and biting his lower lip, Kyosan moaned from the teasing long lick, his stiff pride already leaking a small amount of pre for the dragoness before an idea came to him, recalling Reimu's special gift before then beginning to murmur. "Mmhh.. I-I had a thought..." He tried to mumble through the pleasure, bringing his claw to her softly and smiling. "I-If you'd like to try it..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Ohh, Eryx..." Kotana managed to smile softly, even though her cheeks sported a hard blush through her blue and creamy cheeks, staring up onto him while her body was fully presented to him. Almost as if instinct, she brought her arms closer to hold him, squishing her chest and delicate mounds together while smiling. "...Might I see... my handsome in his full now?" She asked kindly, giving him enough time to look over her figure while her folds continued to gently wetten from the intimate experience.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Despite her first try doing this, Reimu seems enjoying herself pleasuring his lover as her tongue continued to lick along his length and lick the flowing pre clean, murring from the taste. She stopped for a while and look up to Kyo with a thick blush crossed her creamy cheek. "W-What is it...Kyo...?" She asked cutely.

[Eryx's Apartment]

He can't help but smiled and murred once Kotana pulled him closer till his chest pressed against her soft yet squishy breasts, resting his big paws anc caress her back lovingly. "I am, Kotana...It's not fair if I didn't show my body to my lovely princess..." Eryx whispers in Kotana's ears and picking up her scent, moaning quietly as he gets up from the bed and show his back to her; began strip off his clothes sensually yet teasingly. Later, Eryx's slender back and firm ass fully exposed to the gryphoness before turned around; his uncut member standing proudly with the foreskin covers the human-like tip, smiling.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmh... I w-want to return the favour too." Kyosan flushed darkly, seeming a little nervous to the idea as he stared onto her softly. Somehow, her sort blush managed to give him some reassuring as he stopped before then lying on his side on the bed. "Like... uhm... you lying the opposite way to me facing down there and me up here with yours." He tried to explain, patting his own while looking on her, unused to explaining such things.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Flushing darkly from the teasing strip, Kotana then murred loudly from seeing the hyena in his full, slowly nearing him and his exposed member before grasping it lightly in her talon, giving it a soft stroke while looking up to him. Her nervousness had all but died, replaced with an eagerness all the same as she cooed. "Ohh, Eryx... so gifted... and yet so handsome and... l-large..." She managed to murmur the rest, continuing to tease his pride with her digits.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu nodded as she understand what Kyosan means, smiling while gets up and lay on the bed; her erect shaft is in front of Kyosan while his own near Reimu's muzzle, giving a light kiss on the tip. "L-Like this, Kyo...?" She asked softly while looked on the dragon.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx place his arms on his chest as looked on her, moaning slightly once Kotana's claw caressing and stroke his raging length, twitching and throbbing in her grasps. "Mnnrrhh..T-Thank you, my dear Kotana...I-I am glad you be the first person...seeing me naked..." The hyena stated in between moans, a few drops of pre and his thick musks leak out from his peehole.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mhh.. j-just like that..." Kyosan murmured lightly, staring onto her erect pride in front of him with a heavy blush. She was large as well, to say the least. But curiosity drove him further, as he then neared his muzzle to her ballsack, before then slowly running his tongue gently from them all the way up the underside to the tip, which he lapped at eagerly. "Mmhh..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Really...?" Kotana asked, surprised that someone like Reimu wasn't his first. She felt privaleged - such a wonderful man, and she was the first to see him naked. Did that mean that eventually... she too would be his first? Putting her thoguhts to a side, she noticed his member leaking a small amount of pre, before then curiously nearing her beak towards it, opening it softly before giving a gentle lap over the pre, tasting his essence and enjoying it before murmuring. "Mmhh.. w-well... any ideas, Erie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu smiled as she able to interpret his idea, looking up to his lovely meat and licking the tip teasingly. A thrill of sensation running through her entire body once Kyosan's soft tongue began licking her testicles and the underside of her raging erection, making her moaning in delight. She do feel a little awkward since she had never felt other person's tongue licking her male junk. Reimu then follows him by licking the tip down to his scrotum, murring contently. "Nnrrff.."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Yes I am, my dear Kotana...I had never shown my innocent body to anyone else before...until now..." Eryx said in such a lovely tone, trailing his furry fingers over her blue hair and moaned as feeling her tongue licking the pre on his tip. "I-I...want to explore every inch of your beautiful figure, princess..." The hyena murmured, his shaft were throbbing wildly in her grasps.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shivering and blushing hardly, the dragon moaned once more to the teasing lick down his male pride, the white tip of his member leaking more pre out for the dragoness as he focused once more on her member. Even though he too was new to the feeling of someone licking over his member, he tried his best to return the favour. With a curious slow move, he then gently took the tip of the head into his muzzle, before then the head of her member, beginning to suckle on it gently while running his tongue in a circle around it. "Mmmrrr... R-Reimuuu..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Then... explore me, Eryx.." Kotana murmured lightly, as she looked up at him and then slowly laid back, spreading her legs softly for the hyena while revealling herself once more to him, flapping her wings softly while staring onto him. "...As much as you want."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu's soft yet wet tongue continued to lick the underside of the dragon's shaft and run along the other side, lubing it with her slick saliva as well as licking his pre clean. Her claws fondling the scrotum to add pleasure as her own member leak with more pre into his mouth as Kyosan sucking the tip. "Aahhnn...K-Kyo..nnrr..." She moaned while opening her mouth and took almost half of his length inside, began sucking it like a lolipop.

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena watching Kotana laid on the bed, and exhibit her front body and her wet slit to him. Eryx couldn't help but blush lightly, his shaft twitching in anticipation before crawls on top of her and licking her lips. "I will, my love...I will..." He whispers and trailing his soft tongue down to her neck and chest before stopped, burying his muzzle in-between her squishy breasts.
"Mnnrrff..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"A-ahhmmm..." Kyosan blushed darkly and moaned muffledly from Reimu beginning to suck on his violet pride, the dragon placing his claws softly on her thighs while beginning to take more of her length into his maw, suckling on it while using his tongue to lick across the length, tasting her pre eagerly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mmhh!" Kotana blushed darkly when feeling his tongue travel down her body, shivering softly before arching lightly back - almost presenting her chest forward more for Eryx while her folds below grew more and more eager. "Ohh, Eryx... m-mooree..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A sudden moan escaped from her throat once Kyosan took more and sucking more of her length, Reimu's claw resting on and gripping the male's firm rump whole continued to suck and swirl her tongue around his pride pleasurably; her own pleasure began to builds up inside. "Mnnrfff..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena kept on nuzzling Kotana's furry breasts affectionately and resting one of his big paws on her right breasts; applying a good pleasurable squeezes as his tongue went up to her left breasts and swirl it around her perky nipple, before wrapping his wonderful lips and suck the perky nubs like a cub lactating his mother.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds