Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
OOC: I want my character to be...um...Asuna!

[Image: asunakagurazaka1024rj1.png]

IC: Asuna jumped back just in time to avoid another fire ball blast shot by the Monkey lady's newest pet, a huge fire breathing gorilla. "Negi are you OK?!" she half shouted half coughed through the smoke. "Ya, dont worry about me, nows your chance!" The young wizard called as he sent more magical missiles at the beast. Nodding, Asuna ran in, using the smoke for cover and bringing her large fan around for a devastating blow.

The magic origami was ripped to pieces and the monkey lady fell in a shower of paper, cursing. "Damn it! If it was not for your baby sitter then this would be easy!" she called as she got back up. Asuna scoffed. "Please, like any of us could get beat by some hag in a monkey get up."

The eastern mage's face lit up red with anger. "What did you call me?! Thats IT! If you cant kill you then I will let some one else in another world do it!" Before any one could do anything, the monkey lady began to throw out talismans around Asuna, and before she knew it they formed into a portal under her feet.

She began to fall but Negi was already on his way. "Asuna!" He cried out as he reached for her. She could make it, she could! She reached for his hand, she almost touched it, but then to add to her falling, she felt as though she were being ripped down through the dimensions and Negi's hand was replaced by a swirl of colors, and then, a roof.

Asuna found herself laying down on the floor of some one (You know whose) room in her singed school out fit. She felt her Fan disappear, but could not have cared less at the moment. The trip had tired her out and she soon found herself falling into the world of dreams, unaware of who ever was in the room or what ever they had just been doing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Cool, but let's wait for Salem to get back since, Alex is asleep. I'll wake him up when Salem is on, cool?))
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(OK Doke)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico moaned and came as she felt his seed filling her "Sleep well lover." Nico purred as she petted the sleeping lad, just as she was about to join him in sleep she heard the crash and saw the girl laying there "What happened, are you okay?!"

OOC: Woo! Silver han has joined! Now the king of the air is with us!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Huh?" Alex groaned, eyes opening as Nico screamed. He turned his head and saw the girl and gasped, rubbing his eyes. "That's....that's Asuna! She's from Negima!" Alex realized. "Is...Is she okay?" he asked.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Asuna slowly opened her eyes. There was something noise in the room....scratch that, two somethings. One of the somethings said her name. "Ow..." She responded weakly, sitting up, her head spinning. "What hit me?" she asked, looking around, expecting to be in a bed in the medical ward with all her friends around her. All she found was the hard floor at her back and a bed with two people in it, though her messed up mind could do little more then recognize that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico quickly got up and rushed to the girls side "Are you okay? What happened to you?" she asked as she looked at the girls burnt cloths "Alex, do you have some medicine and cloths for her"

((OOC: So Since Silver doesn't seem to want to I guess the role of Alex's momma is up for grabs?))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna looked up at Nico and squinted. She had seen her before...a cosplay or something. This one was really really good. "Am...Am I at a convention?" Asuna swayed in her sitting position, still disoriented from the dimensional travel. Her Singed clothes were mostly intact so there was no immediate need to replace them, and she did not seem to have any physical wounds aside from what could be a slight concussion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, no," Alex said and ran to the girl. "Um...My name is Alex, and this is Nico Robin. Here, let me help you," he said, helping her up and leading her to his bed, forgetting the fact both he and Nico were naked and the bed was slightly wet from their juices. "Uh medicines? Um...Maybe?" Alex shrugged.

((Yes, Salem, it is))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Medicine? No I dont need any med-" Suddenly Asuna's face became redder then a beat. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Your b-b-both n-n-n-n-naked!" she said hopping back over the bed. Covering her eyes. She had been in several suggestive situations before including her own nudity, but not only were they naked, but it was obvious what they had just been doing. "Im s-sorry! Wrong room!" She said hastily, heading for the door, confused beyond her wildest belie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)