Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
Ebon then sat up on Vook's lap with her knees on both sides of her, her member all the way out of its pouch pointing upwards, "I want to pleasure you as much as I can," she said softly putting her muzzle between her tentacle pleased breasts and starts licking as the tentacles rubbed and played with the soft dragoness's breasts.
The OCA
"mmmnnnh...thank you ebon..." she murred to the licking, spying the fuly erect member. "can i touch it? i want to pleasure you as well..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: (just for fun) Coming up next, "The Quick Energy Chocobot Hour" (originally the "Mars Bar and Mattel Quick Energy Chocobot Hour" till the FCC made us remove the sponsors' names from the show title, plus we had to redo the first act and redub the Chocobot leader's scene, with the 'entertaining Mattel products.) followed by "Wilkinson Sword and Schick's Naruto" (only on the Springfield airing, because Springfield is 'exempt' from certain FFC regs prohibiting the use of sponsors names in show titles.)

IC: "Aliisza, will you teach a hot geisha and rhythmic gymnast like me a few new sex positions? I may want to show you how flexible I can be when I'm in heat."
"It would be my pleasure....." Aliisza said, licking her lips. "First, my favorite - lay on your back."
Ebon nuzzles her chest before looking up at Vook,"I wouldnt mind it at all," she said with a smile then started sucking on her soft left nipple.
The OCA
"mmhhh...i will pleasure you too...ebon..." she softly grabbed ebon's member, giving it soft pinches. "mmm...you're so hard..." she smiled softly and ran her finger up from the base, then started slowly stroking it, feeling it throb with every stroke.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"MMhhh...why wouldnt I when I'm with someone as sexy looking as you?" Ebon murred happily feeling her throbbing prick stroked "Gosh..I'm so glad I met you." she then closed her muzzle to Vook's before kissing her deeply on the lips.
The OCA
Vook's eyes widened suddenly, then slowly closed until they were half-open, murring into ebon's mouth. she poked at ebon's lips with her tongue, wanting to french ebon, then started stroking ebon's shaft a little more quickly, her own pussy already wet with anxiety.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow Wrote:"It would be my pleasure....." Aliisza said, licking her lips. "First, my favorite - lay on your back."

"Sure, my hot half-succubi hime," I said, doing as told. "Stare at my hot body...I may be a geisha or leotarded beauty in the day, but at night, I want to start a passionate fire of lust and I want you to light it!"

I looked up at her.

"My you are hot, oh and btw, I'm a dickgirl for the rest of this session, is okay?"
Aliisza said nothing, but licked her lips once more. Her sizeable member was aching for another release, and she wanted to do it deep inside the Japanese beauty in front of her. She straddled Norika's hips, then turned backwards. She grasped Norika's cock in one hand and her own in the other, and carefully maneuvered herself so that she was impaled on the geisha's pole whilst hers was deep inside her new lover. She gasped at the feeling of penetrating and being penetrated at the same time.

Turning her head back, she smiled at Norika. "So.....how does my pussy feel to you?" she asked. "Yours is simply divine." Without waiting for an answer, she began rocking her hips with great enthusiasm.