Join our server on Discord

another newbie for people to pick on =^^=
*giggles* Yeah ^_^

Damn, lately i've just been unable to come up with anything to say in my posts. x_X
I would call it a little down phase.

I think after a little time, the new ideas will spread out.

or so...
Yeah, guess you're right. Its not like its the first time i've lost my mind in the middle of a post either. ^_^; Anyway, WHY haven't Togashi or CR updates the site yet? I'm growing impatient here.. I NEED do see some updates or I won't bother coming here. That includes the board. Just a tiny update.... a new typo corrected, new layout, "I'm sorry for the downtime" anything!!! XP

Peace out...
Togashi => doesn't make updates any more. Last summer, he wanted to actually merge this site with the DHZ so he wouldn't have to work on this place any more without actually giving it up. Sonimon would've been in charge. Then someone got Chibi Renamon the job of administrating this place, and the merge was averted.

Chibi Rena => either very busy or very lazy... ^^;;; I've head both from people who know him very well. I sincerely hope it's the first and not the second... I'm not really sure whether he likes being in charge here. I have a feeling he only did it to save this place and would rather not have the responsibility on his shoulders. I'm a little disappointed, since everything looked so promising when he took the job...
Micah Wrote:Yeah, guess you're right. Its not like its the first time i've lost my mind in the middle of a post either. ^_^; Anyway, WHY haven't Togashi or CR updates the site yet? I'm growing impatient here.. I NEED do see some updates or I won't bother coming here. That includes the board. Just a tiny update.... a new typo corrected, new layout, "I'm sorry for the downtime" anything!!! XP

Peace out...

nooo. don't leave us. You're not long here, but it'd be a big loss when you don't come here anymore.
urban dream Wrote:Sonimon would've been in charge. Then someone got Chibi Renamon the job of administrating this place, and the merge was averted.
Phew, thank god for Chibi. Someone should help him/her though. Wish there was anything I could do ;_; *pouts* No updates, not being able to help people, Sonimon, 3 or below rated lemons and 404 messages makes me so sad ;_;
aaah, you mentioned my nightmare, my biggest nightmare, .... the evil 404.
hey guys whats this about Micah lkeaveing dude don't go who will i have fun toutchering!?!!!!!!!!!!!and further more with the updates it's sad that they stoped
=3 nah don't think Micah will leave us.

Anyways I hope myself for more updates soon.
i hope there is more updates soon!