Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
"Mhmmmmm!!!" Luna let out a scream of pleasure into the kiss as she came, spraying her own juices onto the toy and the bed. As she basked in the afterglow she laid her head back and purred, hugging Lupe tight aganst her chest. "Mommy, that was so incredible. I don't think I've ever cum that hard before."
Katie complied, swallowing what went in her mouth and sucking up the leftovers.She had to admit; it wasn't all that bad. In fact, it's probably the only thing she'll enjoy most of all when being used as a slut. She continued to get whatever came until Shadow had stopped.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Glad to hear it sweety," Lupe sighed softly in pleasure, nuzzling Luna's cheek, pressing her chest against her's, "I couldn't enjoy my fun unless my sweety did as well."

Shadow growled in approval, enjoying that Katie not only swallowed it all but also cleaned his cock afterwards without even needing to be told to, "Mmm, that's a good girl. You've earned your garden that's for sure." he smiled, "Why don't you fetch me some clothes from the master bedroom, and a collar and leash from the hall closet and we'll go for a walk to the home and garden place?" he offered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna giggled and nuzzled her right back. "You don't have to worry about that, Mommy. I think I'll enjoy almost anything as long as it's with you. in fact," She blushed a little before finishing. "I really liked it when you told me to say I was a slut. When you commanded me like that I just..." She trailed of into a content purr to finish her thought.
"Yes Master." Katie got up and left down the hall. She located the closet and found a collar and leash on the inside knob, which she took. The master bedroom wasn't hard to find and neither were the clothes.She saw a set of clothing on the bed which she also took and went back to Shadow, "Will these do?" she asked showing him the items.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"You did huh?" Lupe purred, licking over Luna's head and face lovingly, "Sounds like someone's got a submissive side, good, I like my little girl submissive." She smiled as she slid out of Luna's pussy, "Turn over slut, onto your hands and knees and lift up that cute tail of yours," she ordered, smiling with lust.

"Those will do just fine," Shadow nodded as he took the clothes, dressing himself. He attached the collar around Katie's neck, hooking the leash onto it, "Perfect, now remember slut, you do not speak unless you're spoken too. Is that clear?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna smiled and obeyed with a playful whimper. She slowly rolled over onto her belly and lifted herself up on her hands an knees. Already aroused again she proceeded to lift up her long tail, exposing her tender pink tailhole to her Mommy. "Is this how you want me Mommy?"
"It is, Master." Katie replied, without any hesistation.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Oooh yes, you have a cute little ass sweety," Lupe purred as she grabbed Luna's ass cheeks, squeezing them tightly before spreading them apart, pressing her cold nose against Luna's tail-hole as she slid her tongue inside her, licking around.

"Good," Shadow nodded before tugging on the leash as he left the house. When they arrived at the store he tied Katie's leash to a cart and pushed it in, "Alright slave, it's your garden, what do you want?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aiee!" Luna squealed when the cold wet nose touched her sensative hole and shivered. Lupe's grip on her rear not only made her moan as well but kept her still when she bounced up out of reflex. As the licking continuted Luna relaxed and sighed dreamily. "Mommy that feel wonderful!"