Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"ahh..s-so warm" Shiva managed to murmur softly between blissful moans. Her body shivered as she enjoyed the warm sensation up her rear.

Sara slowly pulled her plate and wiggled her tail back and forth while waiting for Nath to finish his food. "I don't like spicy. I'm a little bit allergic to it" the beastgirl poked her tongue out cutely. "sowwy that I didn't say anything beforehand. the fish was good if not for the spicy"

"Well now you have me" Jess than suddenly blushed as she realise what else could that sound like. "I mean..you have us all at the workshop now" she added though ended up blushing more.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hrrr...such a sexy goddess..." Crimson happily hugged Shiva as he remained inside of her, while cuddling with her on the soft sheets. He lapped at her neck softly while his tail draped across her body.

"Hehe, oh, you mean those girls who wear fake ears?" Nikki giggled softly before she stuck her tongue out at Kyo. "You can touch them if you want, they're 100% authentic."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh, I can tell they are, just like the tail." Kyosan laughed softly, before then looking gently onto Nikki. For some reason at the distance they were, she seemed a lot more alluring then what first caught his eye - she seemed... different. "Still, all that aside... it just really adds to how beautiful you are."

"Well, maybe I can try an easier spice next time like Parsley... usually that works with a lot of things and isn't exactly a spice." Nath smiled softly, though a little upset at the news she didn't like spicy things, before slowly taking both their dishes and placing them on a side.

"W-well, thank you Jess..." Although Vayne managed to grab the context of her previous moment, he nodded in agreement, managing a good authentic smile while chuckling. "And you'll be there to always help, I guess.... right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva slowly lowered down along with him, resting gently on the bed again. "mhh...ahh Crimsy..you always make me feel so good" she murmured sweetly, murring as he lapped at her neck.

Standing up gently, the beastgirl then approached Nath from behind and snuggle on him. Her mounds end up pressed on his back. "Well alrighty, next time you can try that" she poked her tongue out cutely and purred, near his ear.

Jess nodded. "Yup that's right" the girl couldn't help but innocently cling to his neck and plant a soft kiss on his cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhhh, and you always make me feel wonderful, my cuddly ice girl." Crimson smiled happily as he cuddled her with his furry body while he nibbled softly on her neck. "Are you sleepy, Shiva, or are you still up for more?"

"Thanks, handsome." Nikki smiled happily as she cuddled closer with him, enjoying being with the young man as she thought to herself, Hehe, he'd make a good hubby. The beastgirl suddenly blushed darkly and giggled.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What's so funny?" Kyosan laughed gently, not knowing the beastgirl's more tender thoughts as he neared her nose before rubbing it with his own, blushing and chuckling lightly. "You can let me in on it... can't you?" He playfully suggested.

"W-Well~!" Nath started, but blushed furiously feeling her mounds on him. "I... I guess I can." He tried to keep his composure, but Sara was doing all too much towards him, it was breaking what sense he had left.

Blushing lightly and planting his hand gently to where she had kissed, Vayne stuttered a little before smiling. "T-Thanks, Jess." He smiled, before peering in and then gently repaying the small kiss to her cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Moaning gently, Shiva blinks surprised before then giggling. "Don't tell me you still have enough stamina to go for another round" the girl couldn't help but poke her tongue out playfully.

Sara smiled happily and snuggled more on him, pressing her mounds even more against him. She then looks up at him and blinks once she sees him blushing furiously. "what's wrong? you are blushing so deeply" she commented sweetly.

Jess blushes gently and smiles before breaking the hug and approaching his bed before sitting down gently on it. "Well it's getting late. none of the other girls have shown up and I don't want to wonder alone on my own at night in the campus" Jess pouted cutely before putting a finger to her lip. "what should I do no
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh, mayyybeee..." Crimson stuck his tongue out playfully at Shiva before he kissed her nose. "Perhaps you'd like to play with some toys this time?" He then blushed darkly while his tail wagged.

"Oh, I guess I could." Nikki smirked and licked his cheek playfully, "I was thinking about how cute it would be if you were my hubby, hehe." The blond haired beastgirl giggled softly as she held him tighter.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Your hubby?" Kyosan paused and went silent for a moment, it was a strange concept - but... it just sounded odd at the time. "Huh, I guess that wouldn't be too bad." He laughed, cuddling her even more.

"It's just... you're ever so close." Nath managed to blurt out, pointing slightly back at her chest while gulping hardly, his face flustered red.

"Maybe you could just stay here... I expect they probably went to sleep in the same room anyway to avoid being caught..." Vayne pondered, looking onto Jess as she thought while looking onto Sulpher once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You are so naughty" Shiva commented while blushing darkly. "Which toys do you have in mind huh?" she asks curiously.

Sara looked down towards where he pointed and blushes, looking back up at him. "So? You don't like it?" the beastgirl asked while teasingly pressing her mounds even tightier against his chest.

"S-staying here?" Jess stuttered a bit and ends up blushing a bit. "Well guess I could to not get caught indeed" she then looks at Vayne. "Are you sure though? That you don't mind?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions