Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
"Oh....y-yeah...I..just didn't want you to get any wrong ideas..." Altima said, as he placed a kiss on Tachyons' cheek, before resting his head lightly on his lovers' shoulder.

Ishana murred as Psyrixia ran her muzzle across her folds, making her even hornier. "ahh..Psy...I...I'm so horny, make me cum, love..."
Closing his eyes and gently caressing Altima's head, Tachyon responded. "Alt, I beleieve there's no right or wrong way in expressing our feelings for each other...just as long as we care about each other and feel good about making each other happy."

"Mmmmmm, alrighty...you asked for it." Snaking her tongue from her mouth, Psyrixia delved into Ishana's pussy. As she wriggling it along her silken damp tunnel, the dragoness rubbed the end of her muzzle against her stiffening clit.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah...you're right..." Altima said, murring as Tachyon carressed him. "So uhm... should we get ready to go now? or wait for the girls?"

"mraaah! god! that feels so good!!" Ishana moaned, as she resisted the urge to buck her hips. Her pussy slowly oozed out her love juices in response to the stimulation.
"Yeah...I guess we can get ready. Wash up, get dressed and maybe look for something to eat. Because...", Tachyon leans over toward Altima and whispers, "I think the girls are occupied, at the moment...if you know what I mean."

Psyrixia hissed, "Mmmmm, more cum for me." licking her lips, the dragoness cup her claws underneath Ishana's furry ass, and buries her muzzle tightly against her open crotch, lapping up her flowing nectar.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ishana began to pant, feeling her orgasm coming soon. "ahh...oh god...k-keep g-...going.... I'm gonna...c-cum...s-soon...ooh..."

"mrr... okay.." Altima said, as he kissed Tachyon on the lips. He got off the ebd, and slwly started to look for his pants, in case Tachyon still wanted to have sex.
Feeling something a little more in Altima's kiss, than a friendly gesture, Tachyon reached over and touched his shoulder. "Alt...is there something you want to ask me?...or tell me?"

Hearing Ishana cry out in sexual bliss, Psyrixia sped up, flicking and flapping her tongue, even more. Slurping up her errant juices, the dragoness focused her efforts upon her clit, tracing and circling about her engorged fleshy nub.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"hmm? no...why?" Altima asked, as he slid his pants up.

"ahh!! GOD!!" Ishana moaned, as she bucked her hips, her orgasm hitting.
"Oh...nothing, I guess." Looking a little put off, Tachyon picked up his clothes, "I'm gonna take a quick shower and clean up a bit. I won't be long." The dragon walked out of the bedroom and headed for the bathroom.

The dragoness lifted her head momentarily, "That's it Ishana! Cum for Psyri, my sexy fox!", she urged her lover and pressed her muzzle back into her crotch.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ishana let out multiple moans, as her orgasm slowly subsided, as she made a mess of things on the bed, and Psyrixias' muzzle. "ooh...g-god...I don't think... I've came like... that ever.." Ishana panted

Tilting his head sideways, Altima watched as Tachyon left the room and wondered what he should do in the meantime. It was true, he wanted to fuck Tachyon again, but he didn't want to sound like that was all he wanted out of Tachyon, so he didn't bother to ask him that. Sighing, Altima slipped his pants down once more, and stroked his member slowly.
Looking over his pile of clothing, which he just set upon the bathroom's counter, Tachyon cursed, "Damn! Must of forgotten my underwear." Jogging back down the hallway, he rounded the doorway and spied Altima on the bed, stroking his erect cock. "Alt..?"

As she finished licking the cum off of Ishana's soaked crotch and surrounding fur, Psyrixia crawled up and nuzzled against the vixen's side. Murring melodically, she whispered, "Mmmmmm, I believe I've never tasted anything so sweet as your pussy and all of that delicious honey." She slowly and carefully licked her own muzzle clean.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz