Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
06-25-2006, 06:35 AM,

Vicky giggled at the joke, "Maybe," she raised an ear up. "Talking about alcohol..."

The dragoness started looking around. "Where's Regina?"

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

06-25-2006, 06:55 AM,

"-She left with another girl. I really don't know where." Red replied.
06-25-2006, 08:05 AM,

Vicky sweatdropped, "With another girl?" she repeated.

"Please... tell me she didn't go with that girl to take her money..." Vicky slapped her forehead while sighing.

06-25-2006, 08:06 AM,

Alte moaned deeply as the tail began thrusting, her finger spausing momentarily as the pleasure washed over her. "So good," she smiled, moving up to kiss her partner again. She was feeling amazing here.

---

Sue grinned. She was starting to like this plan, especially considering the nature of the artifact. "Well, we can look for your brother too," she said, wrapping an arm around Red. "We don't need to do my adventure first... just before my sisters."
06-25-2006, 08:40 AM,

Vicky looked around for her sister, starting to get worried for WHOEVER she was with.

---------

Regina smiled contently, her purring got even louder as she meowed from pleasure. Her paws kept squeezing the four breasts in Alte's chest. Regina soon started to return the kiss with passion, shoving her tongue inside Alte's mouth and starting to french her by playing with their tongues in a fierce competition.

06-25-2006, 01:25 PM,

Alte was pleasantly surprised, this girl was very much affected by the drink, and excellently sexual. She wanted to say something but wasn't eager to break the kiss. Her thumb rubbed the clit as her other fingers moved in and out, her tongue responding in perfect sync to Regina's.
06-25-2006, 02:03 PM,

Regina broke the kiss all of a sudden, her tail retreated Alte's cunt as she purred. "Let's get this further on."

Regina grinned, then shifted their body positions into a 69, Regina didn't lose a slight bit of time and started to lick Alte's crotch to get her juices, starting to eagerly eat her out.

06-25-2006, 03:03 PM,

"Yeah... girl." Red replied.

"Uhm... thanks- but it would be easier to search for your treasure first."
06-26-2006, 01:05 AM,
More ballet for my Luvia, then a sexy chocolate surprise!
Luvia and I finished our warmups, but before we headed to the dance floor for a little walk and pointe fun...

Luvia: I could use a kiss right now. I want to warm up to you, Jeannette cheri. (sighs) BTW, I don't about you, but I think you might be the woman to help me be a lesbian woman tonight.
Me: (blushes) You're a virgin, Luvia? You mean...*pauses*...you haven't...you know with a lesbian woman yet?
Luvia: Yes. Jeannette...later tonight, with or without Terra as a third lesbian sex partner...I want you so bad...permission to flash a little cleavage for my princesse-cheri before we do more ballet? I like this ballet. I want to take some more lessons too. And maybe I might be ready for pointe shoes in a year or so.
Me: I'll see what I can do, Luvia. *cuddles and kisses Luvia...*

(Next up, sexy ballet practice. BTW, Gunter, can you give Luvia slightly more 'screentime' as she and I fall in love with each other and get a little closer?)

(OOC: I wonder how Luvia wants to have sex with me? I want to pop her 'cherry', but I wanna make this hot and romantic, till she's ready for a bit of the hardcore lesbian sex I'm used to. And Nate, can you get Terra to play with herself at one point? I don't mind playing with myself as well. I'm thinking later that night of making love to Luvia so much, and I'm helping her how to have lesbian sex, and Terra might show up and ask to join us...)

PS. Gunter, at a sexy climax point in the ballet class I'm holding for Luvia, can you get Luvia to undo the crotch of my tutu, then have her kiss me while she rubs me between the legs gently? A little tease for later on.
06-28-2006, 04:58 PM,

((- OOC: I may not be able to post any RP this week -- busy at work and I'm too tired afterwards, and not enough time before. SOrry to let you down, but, I don't mind if you take over Alte and the sisters... but if you do, I need to make one thing clear...

TERRA NEVER MASTURBATES. She considers the act beneath her, and with how easily she can get someone else to do it for her, she's never had any need to.

Again, I'm really sorry for being gone and holding up the RP. I should be free come Saturday, though. -))