Join our server on Discord

another newbie for people to pick on =^^=
hmm, I read your postings. Well then it is no virus and no cookies, maybe your connection?
sorry. i thought you scaned your hardrive for problems , i was reading to fast. my computers specs 475 mhz 192 ram
i had the same problem as you, it was really anoying because tha latency after i typed was like 2 or 3 seconds, just can
Veemon's Followers
I've never updated my pc before and I doubt that i'll ever gonna need to.. I know I fixed the problem before, but I also seem to have forgotten how I did it ^_^;;
eSCAN eh? I never heard of it. I always thought Norton was the best ^^ But now... heheheh... I think I'll look for that program once I get my own internet... once the DSL companies hurry and install DSL capabilities in this boondocks area =P
*nodnods* So did I ^^; -But anyways, yeah, you should really check it out! www.mwti.com =)

Quicklink to the Internet Security edition, go here: ftp://ftp.microworldsystems.com/download...wn2k3e.exe (No need to fill out feedback forms then!) Its a 15 days trial, but after the 15 days've passed just uninstall it and install it again and its back to life again! =D

Its about 20 megs I think... dun remember :S
hehe it lives the good old share ware :P
*giggles* Guess it finally died in here too ;)
aww. lol. hard times then huh. XD
Nah, with a total of 168 posts 'n 1273 views I think it was about time ^_^

Anyways, i'll try not to forget about the forum, but I can't promise i'll hang around posting every day ;)
yeah, sure I have my times too where I cannot come here to post. ^^

hey, for what do we all have a real life, though I forgot what those words mean. /jk

^^