Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"Hmm, a little. Though I can stay up," Kyosan chuckled gently, though he started to realize he was a little more tired then expected, sighing before resting back. "Or if you want we can go sleep... or if you feel it might be a bit hard to get back out, I can always let you rest here."

"I know... just, go and sit over there and wait for a moment, okay?" Nathan laughed playfully, before beginning to prepare the ingredients for the meal, before slowly starting to cook it on the flame, nudging it a little with a wooden spoon while chuckling. "Should be done fairly quickly..."

"Hmm, well, do you know alchemy, Jess?" Vayne asked curiously - he had been told the word by the teacher that had collected him, but he never knew of the word's meaning and what could be made.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva let out blissful moans, as she feels her orgasm building up again. "mh..ahh C-Crimsy..f-faster" the ice human blushes darkly while pleading for more.

Sara happily sat where he told her to. Her tail wagged happily back and forth and her nose twitched cutely once she caught the scent of the food. "mhh..s-smells so good" she commented adorably.

"Well I ain't any expert, otherwise I wouldn't be here, but I always got an interest in alchemy and I know a little I guess" she poked her tongue out cutely. "what about you? you know a lot of it or not?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson groans as pre begins to leak out of his member and spread across Shiva's walls as he ravages her snug rear. "Nnnhhh...my pleasure, cutie." The fox gripped her breasts even tighter before he rocks his hips with all his might, filling up the ice human deeply and roughly.

"Aw, it won't be any problem getting out with my reflexes, hehe." Nikki then grinned as she slipped under the covers and motioned Kyo to join her cutely with her finger. "C'mon in, I'll keep you warm tonight, handsome."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You sure?" Kyosan blinks, slightly blushing from the offer but then chuckles gently as he nears her softly, before then nearing the cover. "I wouldn't mind..."

"I hope it'll be alright for you..." Nathan trailed off, slowly pitching the last of the fish in the bowl - before then slowly seperating the food to two different plates, and serving it up with a little bit of spice. "Here we go, all done!"

"I... know next to nothing. I'm sure everyone would know a little bit more about everything then me." Vayne trailed off, feeling slightly down from the fact everyone would indeed. He was odd, after all.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue-haired woman couldn't help but murr once feeling his pre leaking out into her depths. "ahh..s-so close" Shiva murmurs softly between loud moans, blushing deeply and shivering.

"Let's try it out then" smiling happily, Sara eagerly brought a little bit of the fish to her mouth, munching gently on it before suddenly her tail stiffed up in the air and she blushes. "s-spicy" she meeped adorably and quickly motioned for him to give her something to drink." hot hot hot" she murmured rather adorably nonetheless.

Jess aproached Vayne and smiled as she gave him a tender hug. "Oh don't feel down already. we are all here to learn anyway. I'm sure you'd do just fine"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson leans down and bites down playfully on her neck as he pumps his hips faster, filling the ice human with loads of pre cum. "Hhhrrr...me too, cutie..."

Nikki smirks a little before she sticks her tongue out playfully at him. "Hehe, couldn't resist, huh." She then cuddles with him happily as her tail flicks the light switch. "Mmhh, you're nice and warm, handsome."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyosan, although blushing hardly, couldn't help but snuggle up close to the beastgirl. He had to admit, being so close to someone else wasn't something his stone-hard physique was used to, so he nervously chuckled. "Mmh, so are you, sexy." He playfully laughed, looking on her gently while propping the pillows up for them both to lie on.

"Here," Nath quickly moved before then handing her a glass of chilled water. "That should help." He murmured, before chewing on his own set of fish - finding it spicy but not having the same reaction.

Blushing lightly from the surprise hug, Vayne paused, before giving her a light cuddle back. "T-Thanks Jess... I-I guess." He murmured.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The human of ice tilted her head to the side, giving him better access to her neck. "mhh..AHH.." suddenly a loud moan erupted from her mouth as she hits her orgasm, releasing a torrent of juices while her body spasmed heavily. A dark blush crossed her cheeks and she grasped the bed covers tightly.

Sara quickly took hold of the glass of water and eagerly drinks down the water. She then puts the empty glass down on the table and let out a sigh in relieve. "I wasn't expecting you had put spicy in it" the silver-haired beastgirl blushes in embarrassment because of her reaction.

Jess looked at Vayne and couldn't help but giggle. "aww you look so adorable when you act so nervous. aren't you used to hugs?" she murmurs adorably while snuggling Vayne even closer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hhrrr...oooh Shiva...ahhh!" Crimson ravaged her rear with on last thrust before filling the ice human up with his essence as he held her tightly.

Nikki softly rubs his muscular chest through his shirt while her tail wraps around them both. "Hehe, oh, you think I'm sexy, eh?" She blushed lightly before she leaned up and gave him a playful lick across the nose.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Giving a light yet playful murr, Kyosan nodded and chuckled gently, softly moving a hand before resting it gently against her hair, ruffling it softly in his grasp. "Of course, it's not everyday you find someone with ears and looks good at the same time." He admitted honestly.

"Well, it's supposed to be spicy..." Nath trailed off, taking more and more pieces of the fish plate and chewing it down while slowly drinking his own drink set out for him.

"N-not really... the only company I've ever really had is Sulpher..." Vayne murmured, to of which the black cat stirred and slowly meowed before seemingly falling asleep again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds