Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
"Ohh you naughty thing" Kiva couldn't help but comment playfully the fact Ryo got his paw on one of her mounds. She had to admit though, it felt quite nice nonetheless. "I hope you loved it too" she added lovingly.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Mhh..." Sinistra bits his lower lip gently, basking himself in the immense pleasure Mika is giving to him. He could feel his orgasm rearing up quickly. "K-Keep it up" He managed to murmur between pleased moans and brings his paw down to her hair, caressing it tenderly. His shaft throbbed eagerly within her mouth while leaking more pre as a reward.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I thought you're the one who teasing me at the first place." The wolf giggles cutely as nuzzles her neck and went to her other breasts, ans licking her cute nipples. "Mnnrr..."

[Mika's Apartment]

"Mnnrr.. mnn.." The dragoness murred and nodded as kept on sucking his length lovingly like she was worshipping it, her tongue swirling around like a snake and bobbing her head up and down. She swallow some of his precum during the sucking, her claws continued to grasping the wolf's cute butt.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: My deepest apologies. Been quite busy and have been lacking in replying to twin rps >.<

IC:

Kiva couldn't help but let out a soft moan once he paid attention to her delicate mounds once again. "How about, we both teased each other then huh?" she giggles cutely.

[Mika's Apartment]

"I'm..mnh...I'm g-getting close" Was all the blue fox managed to reply between his blissful moans. His member throbbed eagerly within her mouth while more pre leaked out for the dragoness to taste.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: No problem, cutie. Just take your time. No need to rush. : )

IC:

"I guess that's a fair deal..." The wolf smiled with a blush, his soft tongue circling around and licking her nipples lovingly, giving her a few more playful humps.

[Mika's Apartment]

Mika then deepthroat his shaft and continued to suck it lovingly, one of her claw playing with his fuzzy balls while others still squeezing his butt, murring deeply until it creates a slight vibration around her mouth walls; she was ready to receive Sinistra's lovely cum. "Mnrrffhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The vixen couldn't help but moan thanks to all the treatments on her still. "Mhh..is it my impression or you are still eager?" Kiva asked gently while giggling.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Mnh..AHHH" Sinistra arched his head back and let out a long and loud blissful moan as he hits his orgasm, releasing streak after streak of his warm essence inside the dragoness' maw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo began suckling one of Kiva's nipple while teasing another with his furry thumb, murring and moaning softly. "Mnrr...Either one, sweetie...I won't mind if you wish to 'get' more..."

[Mika's Apartment]

Instantly, Mika swallow the male fox's cream down to her throat till her mouth were completely full, a few drops of cum leaking out from her lips and slowly pull his shaft out; letting Sinistra spurt some of the seeds on to her muzzle, growled lustfully as she swallow what's inside her mouth. "Mrrhhlll...Y-You taste good, Sinistra..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva thought for a while, letting out soft moans as he teased her rather sensitive nipple. "I...I want more" the vixen admitted while blushing darkly.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Why thank you" Sinistra managed to chuckled between moans. Slowly basking himself in his afterglow. The sight of the dragoness like that, definitely was arousing and his member twitched slightly. "What does my girl want to do huh?" He asks curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf smiled and nodded, slowly reposition Kiva's and his own body; laying on the bed by his side behind the female vixen and wrapping his arms on her waists, nuzzling her cheek lovingly. His own shaft still buried insides her. "R-Ready, sweetie...?"

[Mika's Apartment]

By licking the cum that sticks on her muzzle, Mika slowly stood up and crawls on him, before take a seat on the blue fox's lap; her wet slit rubbing the tip of his mighty shaft, blushing deeply. "I-I...want to ride you...."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva meeped surprised at first when he turned them around, though she then grins while looking behind at him. "Mnhh..I so like this suggestion" She murmurs rather lovingly before then adding. "And..Yes I am ready" she nods gently.

[Mika's Apartment]

Sinistra couldn't help but murr gently once feeling her moist slit rubbing against the tip of his member, making it throbbing eagerly. "Well no-one is stopping you my sweet dragoness" He winked at her while gently bringing his paws down to her rear and grasping it teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe..Here we go..." With that, Ryo began pounding Kiva's wet love tunnel in slow pace before gradually increased, moaning and panting on her ear; brought his paws up and cupping the vixen's lovely breasts. "Nnrrhh..."

[Mika's Apartment]

Resting her claws on his shoulder, Mika murr and moan softly as felt his soft paws grasping her firm butt and lift her waists a little bit. Slowly, she lowered it down and buried his mighty shaft into her tight, wet and warm pussy, moaning of how big it is. "Aaahh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds