Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
"Gross! Get a room you two! I mean literally!" turning around not looking at the two pair. "What are you doing here you runt don't tell me that Lax didn't noticed you two are together!"

"It's okay Lax finally agree we could be together!" smiled Jailen.

"And put your thing away!" Grunted WD as he pointed at the budge on Ryo's pants.

"Ugh the pain...it's getting deeper..." The werewolf grunted noticing it was a different feeling but it's gotten alot stronger. "I sense there's another demon...like the one I faced but...much stronger."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ryo look down and notices there's slight bulge appear on his pants, and quickly covers it with his tail, blushing deeply. "...I-It appears by instinct...I don't mean forcing 'it' to go out..." Ryo replied nervously, his feminine side emerges. "...Should we go in...? It's getting cold here..."

"I'd like to know and meet that demon...but..kinda hard for me to sense..." Mitsuki tries scanning the demon nearby as they continued walking, but found none. "...Strange...I should able to sense easily..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Okay!" Jailen giggled as she noticed how nervous he is as he tried to hide his member.

WD sighed rubbing his forehead with annoyance. "Kids...these days are getting perverted..."

"Look out!" Lax grabbed hold onto Mitsuki dodging a huge claw, the demon was totally invisible, but strangely Lax was able to sense and see it.

"Oh...it's not you...but, you seemed to be one of his colleagues am I not correct?" Holding the gun aiming at the demon.

"Shit, you worthless wolf! How were you able to see me?" The demon growled and drool was began to drip from the floor.

"I'm no ordinary werewolf your dealing with." smiled Lax.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The wolf then follows Jaien entering her condominium, still blushing deeply while trying to make his member return back to it's hidden place. Meanwhile, he look to the small dragon, prodding his little snout. "...Are you feeling jealous, little dragon...?" He asked.

Mitsuki still couldn't see the demon even though Lax reacted to it. He's different with her, able to sense the demon even it's invinsible. "I guess I have to be carefol at this time... I've never met this invisible demon..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"No I'm not, a writing dragon can't breed with faeries and they don't reproduce, like you furry race." said the WD. "They can have babies but, there are sacrifice that faeries have to make."

(I have class so sorry I didn't put this)
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"....It must be tough for you..." Ryo lowering his ears a little bit once he heard WD's story. "Sorry for the humour....sometimes I may a little overdo it..." He said, still following Jailen to her condominium.

(that's okay. Just take your time XD )
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Nah it's alright, but don't tell her that you know this cause she doesn't know." sighed WD.

The demon shooted poison liquid at Lax, luckily with his useful reflexes he was able to dodge it, and still holding Mitsuki. "Take this! Light'o bullet!" A magic circle was created from one of Lax's gun then a beam of light zap across the demon.

"Rgggggghhhhh!" The demon growled as few of it's blood pour out.

"Hmm, guess he's very hard to take down." smiled Lax.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"As you wish, little dragon." He said as agreed to keep a secret away from Jailen, even though he don't like to be secretive, but he have to for her own good. "Are we there yet, Jailen?"

"Then, how about if we take him down together? I think I able to 'see' and hit him physically using my power." Mitsuki suggest, a small amount of thunder power appears and surrounds them to determine the movement of the invisible demon.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Here we are!" pointed Jailen as saw their condo, suddenly her antenna's began to glow in a bright light. "I sense something trouble."

"Alright then becareful okay?" He put Mitsuki back to her feet and held up two guns. "Finally I can use some action. Double lighted gunner!" Two glowing spheres appeared and hit the demon injuring it.

"Agggghhhh!" The demon growled and launched his claw downward but missed the werewolf.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ryo raise a slight smile once he spotted her condo, and perked his ears up seeing her antenna reacts over something. "Trouble..? Don't you mean your brother is in trouble?"

Meanwhile, Mitsuki standing a little bit far from Lax and the demon to gather her power and the electric discharge from her surroundings, enable her to fight and hit the demon physically. Once done, she tane a long jump and throws the double-foot kick to the demon's shoulder as well as punch on it's face, hoping the attack hurts the demon.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds