Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
"Any chance you've got a training chamber or something in this place?" Onaga asked.

*city*

"My dimension was torn by war. Peace is just a dream. And anthro animals are as common as humans there because of genetic research." Sanya responded as she jumped into a tree as they had reached the park.
Onyxia using her tail she slowly moved around the water sighing to herself she felt her massive breast then giggled to herself "Wonder if these humans have any clothes in my size." she then looks up at the sky feeling a little home sick as she could have just flone back to her house and grab another pair of pants and shirt.
The OCA
"I... see." Jack said standing under the branch his new companion had leaped to. "Where I'm from, things are actually very quiet for the most part. Super beings are pretty rare, but strange happenings aren't, so we count our lucky stars there are super beings to deal with them. In my case I had to deal with that stuff... by using some old army plans from the Vietnam war and built myself a suit of armor and weapons and... well the rest is history."

Jack gave himself a nod as to how his home dimension was pretty much the opposite side of the coin from the home of the fox woman sitting in a tree. "I still haven't caught your name."
Paperman, deep in thought, cruised by at low speed, failing to recognise Jack outside of his armour. He stopped for traffic at the crossroads at the end of the street.
When the elevator stopped, Ragweed poked his head out and looked around. whew...noone here. he zipped out of the elevator, and out the door of the large building. okay...now all i have to do is try to find another one of those rift things...mabey that will take me home. he thought, as he ran down the road at insane speeds, leaving dust clouds behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kordath smiled as Alexia corrected her question into something a bit more polite than what he knew she wanted to ask. "My name is Kordath.. Wandering swordsman of the tiger clan. Might I know your name mi'lady?" he asked, bowing toward her politely
OOC: Sorry for the delay.. been really busy.. Stupid people breaking shit at work

IC:

Kaine looked back over his shoulder at Chris. "Ooze on back where you came from tin man, this don't concern you"
The OCA
"It... Its Alexia..." she stuttered
Declan nodded, leading Onaga downstairs to the training lab. The 'lab' was really nothing more than a concrete room filled with fighting robots of varying sizes and ferocities.

----

Chris slithered up the downspout to his apartment, which, in this universe was well-kept, but empty and uninhabited. "Damn..." he muttered, curling up in a discarded bucket. "This going to get dull quick. Least I got a dry place to sleep..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kordath smiled, kneeling in front of her. "Very well... Fair lady Alexia.. I pledge to you that until you are able to find your own courage. I Kordath shall guard you with my life."