Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
"Guess we won't be collecting anymore." Kou observed as he patted Yui to comfort her. "But makes me wonder if the killer was there when he was collecting this afternoon." Kou spoke as he observed the dead body. He couldn't exactly tell how the senior was killed, but based on the way the killer posed him it was as if it was a warning. That's must have been it. The phantom posed him to warn against others of using him to take advantage of others. "A wolf that doesn't want other predators." he said turning to Kaido as he held the mask in his hand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ayami walked up towards Kaido, and asked him, "Hey, wait a second. What motive does she have? She also screamed." The red head groaned, finding her fellow Sophomore more suspicious than Yui at the moment. After all, he was walking around the school by himself.

Shirou gritted his teeth, not wanting to remain in the school for much longer. That oppressive sensation seemed to be growing stronger with the dark skies outside. He shot a glare towards Kaido and told him, "Hey dude, Yui was with Hoshi, Daisy, and I studying in Classroom 1-A. What about you?" The lanky senior recalled Kaido getting into a fight with that dead senior earlier today and asked him, "You didn't like that guy much. How do we know it wasn't you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I don't like anybody who gets in my way," Kaido replied to Shirou, walking over to him as he ignored Ayami and loomed over the boy, striking him with a piercing glare, "Get your facts straight: The blood is still coming down like a river, so it means it was recent. She was the only one nearby this part of the school, and so what if she screamed?" she then looked back at Yui, who swallowed as she was accused, "Everyone can scream and fake tears. Plus, look at her hands."

"H-uh...?" Yui hiccuped, looking down at her open hands and widened her eyes, quickly closing them while shutting her eyes, not allowing anyone else to see her palms, "It wasn't me! I just came to the bathroom, that's all!" she whimpered.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Samui paused from his fear. The accusations Kaido made had caused his fear to become the least of his worries. If at anything, nothing pointed it out to be just Yui - she could have just touched the body or been splattered across with the blood, it didn't neccessarily have to be her. His gut tightened, as he approached Kaido. Like it or not, he didn't like false accusations, and he wasn't about to let one get away of this stature.

Suddenly his arm struck out, grasping Kaido by his shirt and pulling him forward. "Are you an idiot?! How the hell can someone of her figure stab right through someone with a pipe?! By the looks of it the pipe was probably ripped off from somewhere!" He roared hardly, both his fear and steady head lost within the moment. "Get your own facts straight!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Easy there. It could've been anyone here, even I. The difference between everyone else is that I'm just looking at the facts for what they are," Kaido nonchalantly answered, looking down at Samui, "Let go, or I'll snap your arm."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ee~" Myojin immediately neared the two boys, looking at both Samui and Kaido. "Fighting won't lead you anywhere" she commented while looking at Samui first before swifts her attention to Kaido. "And accusing each other won't help it either"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gritting his teeth, reluctantly Samui let go of Kaido. The threat didn't scare him, it was his own overall outburst. Looking back around, he then took a moment to try and see what Kaido was saying. "It's true Yui here and finding the body or even being here makes her a suspect. But let's put this down to the facts. She's too weak, as far as I can tell, to even force something like that from where it was and plunge it through someone."

His eyes turned cold once more. He still wasn't satisfied with all that he did, the outburst wasn't enough, before then muttering. "Look harder next time. It isn't just as simple as, 'You're here, you did it'. "
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
@OOC:
Bah, Do I really have to explain it? >_<''

Let's just put it like this:
Sacchi stole it from target practice, and stays with it all the time to ensure safety, the end.

@IC:
"Calm the hell down you two." Sacchi said, walking towards the two of them "Getting angry and accusing each other isn't gonna help at all, this is a murder scene, and as far as we know, he is still out there.Plus, Yui is, obviously, too weak to do something like that, and we were nowhere near here at the time it happened. The killer is not among us, he is out there somewhere, and as far as I can see..." he looked upon the dead body again "... he wants blood" Sacchi said with a cold tone.

"I suggest we get out of here before anyone else gets hurt, or worse."
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Ayami nodded with Sacchi, agreeing with that course of action. "Yeah. We should get out of here. I feel like a sitting duck just standing around here." She then looked over and shook her head seeing Kaido squaring off with Samui and Shirou. "Look, the police are good at this kind of stuff, right? Maybe they can get fingerprints and prove it was none of us."

Shirou glared back at Kaido, "Yeah, and sometimes people find bodies. Doesn't mean they killed them." (Humph, it's always the same. Muscleheads think they know everything, what a joke. Wouldn't be surprised if he killed that other asshole.) He then overheard what Sacchi and Ayami were talking about, and sighed a little in relief, "Geez, about time someone says something reasonable. Let's get out of here." There was a nearby fire door which Shirou tried to open, only to find it was oddly locked. "What? The one time there's an emergency and they lock this thing?" He silently quivered afterwords, the foreboding feeling growing inside of him.

The fire door, which was always supposed to be unlocked refused to yield.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"There's one other thing," Hori spoke up, "How was this done?" He asked, "I mean, obviously he was killed, but," He suddenly slammed his foot down on the ground, the noise echoing through the halls, "We would've heard if there was any struggle. There was nothing, which would mean he either couldn't run, couldn't shout for help, or didn't. But why?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad