Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Crimson blushed before he grinned happily. "Oh, now that's a lovely sight, cutie." His member quickly sprang back to full hardness as he mounted himself above Shiva and prodded her tail hole with his thick meat. "Hhrrr...ready, sexy?"

"Hmmm, well when Flay first invited to his workshop, he had something he was carrying around called a Flayputer, so I'm guessing yes." Nikki chuckled a little before she looked closely at the devices with curiosity. She gently touched the smooth, black surface before she opened up the cell phone, amazed by all of the applications it had. "This kind of stuff is definitely uncommon down south." She then handed Kyo his phone back before asking him with a giggle, "How about a demonstration, huh?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, alright. Let's try this then." Kyosan murmured for a moment, before flipping open the phone for a moment and tapping a few buttons. In seconds, a hologramatic image of the academy suddenly began floating above the phone - able to also see all the details of each place. "Here we go, the first one."

"Hmm, I don't know..." Nathan murmured, thinking for a moment before then smiling and tapping her nose, before smirking. "Well, luckily this room came with a few cooking supplies, so... want me to look over my stuff and see if you'd like anything?"

"Well, it's definately huge... I probably will get lost." Vayne laughed nervously, looking onto Jess for a moment as Sulpher seemed to sigh.

"Hopeless as always."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh you know I am ready" Shiva giggled, a soft blushing her cheeks while she looks behind her at him, in a lovingly way. "Go ahead then my love" she murmurs sweetly.

The beastgirl twitched her nose cutely and then perks her ears up while looking at him. "You can cook? then definately I would like to try if you'd cook anything for me" her stomach then growls softly. "plus I am hungry" she admitted while blushing more.

"Aww don't say that. I can always hand you my map." Jess poked her tongue out cutely. "I always draw maps of the places in which I go so I won't get lost in the end" she commented gently.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson growls lustfully before he thrusts forward, filling Shiva's snug rear with his thick member. "Hhrrrr...so tight..." He then grabs her tightly by her breasts, squeezing them playfully as he pushes forward.

Nikki was awed by the image she was seeing, telling Kyo, "That's amazing. Has technology really gotten that good?" She then thought for a moment before asking the fire user, "Wait a sec, where did you get that anyways? Last I checked, there was nothing during the orientation about them giving out maps like this."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's custom made actually. Wherever I go, the phone records where it is. If it's a new location, it'll record an image of the area." Kyosan explained, poking his tongue out before then tapping a few more buttons, revealling a hologramatic image of himself floating about it. "I can also program it to record information about people, too."

"Hmm, well just for tonight I think I'll make something nice and easy, like say... Broiled Fish!" Nathan smirked, having the idea that fish would be a good choice for Sara as he prepared the ingredients up ready to cook.

"R-Really? Well, that'd... probably help me a lot." Vayne trailed off, feeling a little embarrassed but relieved nonetheless as he smiled. "Thanks, Jess."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva grasps the bed sheets tightly. "ahh..s-so big" she commented gently, letting out a loud moan once he grasped her breasts. "B-Be gentle.." she murmurs softly to him.

Sara quickly perked her ears up. "Broiled fish, you would really do that?" she asks softly but then quickly clings to his neck and smiles while wagging tail happily. "Oh I would love that"

"You don't need to thank me. Though now you can be certain of one thing, if you and I ever go in the same party, you know you can't get lost with me around" Jess poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson smirked as he heard her sweet moans, growling softly in lust. "Hhhrrr...yes, sexy..." He gently pushed forwards, filling her tight rear with his member until he was all the way inside. "Mmmnnn...so good." As he held position, his paws continued to squeeze and play with her lovely breasts.

Nikki marveled at the images coming out of the phone before telling Kyo, "Hehe, showoff." She then stuck her tongue out playfully and told him, "That is a really cool device though. I wonder where I can get myself one of those." The feline girl then giggled a little as she continued sit on his bed with her tail wagging.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I can always make one if I had the right stuff for it... though it'd probably take me days on end." Kyosan laughed softly, flipping the phone shut as the images went off before slowly joining her on the bed, sitting on the side while smiling. "It's also pretty handy for other things too, though I think I'll show them another time."

"Of course I would do that," Nathan started, but flushed darkly as he felt Sara clutch closely around his neck, slowly trying to move across. "Mh, j-just let me do it~"

"Well, I think considering everyone seems slightly... already organized, it might be a little difficult to set out the parties... maybe we should have it so we can jump in at any time?" Vayne suggested, thinking quietly as he thought of the already large-sized workshop.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"ahh..s-so good indeed" The blue-haired girl murmurs softly between soft moans. "Is it t-tight enough for your liking?" Shiva asks teasingly while chuckling and blushing.

"Oh sowwy" Sara murmured adorably before she unwrapped her arms from around his neck and smiles as she stands next to him. "It was just instinctive to do that" she pokes her tongue out cutely.

"Sounds like a plan" The pink-haired girl poked her tongue out cutely and then puts a finger cutely to her lips. "Now we just need to find anything to do for now. I mean, here we are, might as well try to find something to do" she giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Y-Yesss...nice and snug...hhhrrr!" The fox pumped away back and forth inside of Shiva's rear, while his paws kept squeezing her soft mounds. He growled blissfully before he started kissing the back of her neck as he thrusted inside of her.

"Alrighty then." Nikki giggled a little before asking Kyo, "So what now then, Kyo? Are ya sleepy?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions