Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
Mia blushed more deeply "Oh.. Uhm.. mabey I'm a little hungry." She said quietly.
"Ok well my buddy Marcus'll get us some food. After he comes out of his trance." Fury replied with a slight laugh.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Marcus goes searching and finds fish and berries.

"got something." he said bringing them back." want theses cooked?"
"Yeah that'd be lovely to have those cooked Marcus. I'll set up a fire if you can go get wood for us." Fury replied.

Onyx would roll her eyes a bit "So,your a spy?Oh,and it's clearly that everyone here is a science project gone wrong.Maybe,we were put here to see how civilized we are,or we are forbidden alchemy human transmutations put here to be hid from the non ready world."she would look at Elric to check if he understood her.
----------------------
Diamond's eyes would sparkle "Well now you can think your name is cute!Cause I Diamond...whatever the rest of my name is...said so!"she would giggle and spin around happily as sparkles surrounded her body.
Mia stood up, almost losing balance and falling over. She looked around, nervously, blushing.
OOC: Oh that's rather interesting then.

Fury looked around."No hallucinations yet. Good."

Marcus collect the wood.

"got it." he said coming back with the wood."mia are you alright?"
The lopunny girl looked around before realising Marcus was addressing her. "O-oh! Yeah. I am fine." She said, looking at the ground, tracing her finger through the dusty rocks.
"Good. Let's see if it'll work." Fury said and energy surged from his cheekcs forming around his hand and he clenched his fist sending the lightning into the pile of wood igniting it in flames."It worked! Good good.