Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
"Ahh..Ryo" Kiva moaned out his name while losing herself in the pleasure that was crossing her body. Soon she brings her paws to his neck and caresses it tenderly before adding. "F-Faster."

[Mika's Apartment]

"Oh you look so innocent huh" Sinistra chuckled and caresses her cheek gently. "But I was rather hoping you would had sit on my lap instead my sweet lady"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A-As you wish...my love..." Ryo muffled in-between her breasts, fulfilling her wish by starting to hump her love box faster and deeper; all his length teasing every inch of her innards, hoping it rubs on her most sensitive spot, began to pant softly. He grab and grasps Kiva's buttcheeks pleasurably as kept on humping her.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Hehe...Sorry for that..." Mika said while murring before she switch position and take a seat on his lap, her wet slit made a contact against the underside of his shaft, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Mnnrr..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The vixen arched her back as she lets out louder blissful moans. "Ahh..I'm..I'm g-getting close" She admitted as she felt her orgasm rearing up quickly. Her depths releasing few drops of juices already, making it easier for him to thrust into her.

[Mika's Apartment]

Sinistra's pride throbbed eagerly against her slit once feeling it rubbing against it. "Mhh..You are such a naughty girl" Chuckling gently, the blue fox grinned while looking up at Mika. "So, want to have the honor of making the first move?" He asked seductively while winking at her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo brought his head up and rest on her shoulder, panting heavily as push his shaft even deeper until his fuzzy scrotum slapping against her wet entrance, humping her deeper and faster. "Mnnrrhh...L-Let it all out, my love...Don't hold back..." He murmured, coiling his tail with hers lovingly as more strands of pre leaking into her wet walls.

[Mika's Apartment]

The dragoness giggles and murrs as his throbbing member rubbing her damping slit, smiling. "Sure, my dear Sinistra..." She then leaning her muzzle closer and began licking and kissing the fox's furry neck affectionately, before trailing down to his well-toned chest. "Mnnrr..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva couldn't help but blush deeply, enjoying the fact he called her love. She then held herself closer to him and suddenly arched her back to the limits, pressing her mounds tightly against his chest. "MNNHH..." Her body spasmed as she hits her orgasm, releasing a torrent of juices that coat his member while her inner walls clamp it pleasingly.

[Mika's Apartment]

Sinistra couldn't help but murr softly and grinned as he then gently bucks his hips upwards, purposefully rubbing his member along her slit to tease her. "Ohh you are a natural teaser huh" he commented
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf give a return hug and panting heavily on her neck as feeling her juices coating and the inner walls clamping his member, kept on humping her faster and deeper. Then, Ryo give a soft bite on Kiva's neck while the orgasm hits him hard; spurting a copious amount of thick warm wolf seed and filling her innards, his whole body spasmed wildly. "Mrrffhh..."

[Mika's Apartment]

"Nnrrhh...But I'm sure you did the same thing on females as well..." Mika murred and giggles while kissing his chest and slowly went down to his belly before kneel on the floor; her eyes were at the same level with his erected shaft. Smiling and blushing lightly, the dragoness lean her muzzle and kiss the tip lovingly before licking it, taking some of his musks.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Eek~" Kiva meeps cutely once feeling him biting softly on her neck but then lets out a pleased moan as she feels his warm cum filling her depths. A deep blush crosses her furry cheeks as after a while, she felt their mixed cum, slowly dripping out from her.

[Mika's Apartment]

"I didn't do it..mnhh..To any other female" Sinistra admitted while murring happily from all her teasing. The fox couldn't help but blush and murr once feeling her tongue against his member, which happily then throbbed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo then lick his biting spot on Kiva's neck as pulling his shaft out and shove back in as deeper, spurting the last drop of his cum and mixed with hers, moaning and panting near her ear. "Mnrhhh...Kiva..aahh..."

[Mika's Apartment]

"Rrrhh...I'm glad you being loyal to your admirer..." Mika said softly while kept on licking the tip, her eyes look up on him seeming she was enjoy pleasuring him. Then, she wrap her lips and sucking the tip pleasurably and took his length into her mouth; wrapping her tongue around and sucking like a lolipop. "Mnnrrff..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiva's ears twitch happily and she breaths heavily while weakly snuggling Ryo. "Ahh..T-that felt so good~" she commented while blushing and looking up at him, slowly moving her paws down and squeezing his butt gently.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Ohhh~ G-Goodness" The blue fox arched his head back and let out a long pleased moan once feeling his warm mouth along his length. Few drops of pre leaked out already.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf let his still erected shaft buried deep inside to enjoy the tightness and warmness of her love tunnel while embrace her weak body lovingly; murring as Kiva's paws squeezing his buttcheeks. "I-I'm glad you love it, my dear Kiva..." He whispers with a small gasps, his paw cupping one of her breasts pleasurably.

[Mika's Apartment]

Mika's soft claw fondling his fuzzy testicles while the other slipping down and grasping his firm butt, murring softly as tasting his delicious precum. "Mnnrr..." She then bob her head up and down along the gentle sucking on his big erection.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds