Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
"C'mon, just give me a kiss on the lips!" The chinese leopard ordered, "If you mess up then try again it's simple, or your just going to be shy forever?" Jailen teased. "I don't mind staying at my place, I mean it must be very cold outside. And I don't want you to catch a flu so please?" she pleaded.

"I understand," sighed Lax regretting the moment he said homeless. "Ryo does reminded me of Victor, girly guy. His personality didn't change though. Always going to the girl's bathroom which makes the girls scream." he chuckled. "The reason why he was behaving like that is because he was cursed."

"Like I am, my father was a werewolf too, cursed by a demon as well. However; the curse the young priest had was no ordinary curse. No magicians, no wizards, no healers, no high priest can figure out the cure of the strange curse that Victor has. She-no he was stuck as a guy...forever." he said silently. "Now his older brother is taking care of a girl who is now a guy.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The feminine wolf then sigh again, staring to the snow leopard for a while. "...I prefer to sleep outside tonight instead...and be your guard wolf to keep you secured...In addition, I don't want your brother thinks weird...once he spot me sleeping in your place... "

"I see...It must be tought for Victor and his brother..." Mitsuki lowering her ears a little bit and raise a slight smile as he understand her story. "...Ryo is a nice guy to befriend with...Give him a chance to prove himself...I believe in my heart, he would not disappoint you...and your sister..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Okay fine...but....you stink! Did you bath in dirty water?" whined Jailen as she covered her nose. "Gimme a kiss then you can take a bath here please?"

"Fine, and yes. However; the brother of her is thickheaded and blind." grunted Lax. "He still thinks the Victor is a gal."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well...I take the bath at the small river behind your school...The water is pretty clean and crystal-clear...Maybe I didn't take anymore bath today..." Ryo sweatdropped a little. "...I made up my mind...I'll sleep at your place tonight..." Then, the girlish wolf plant a soft yet quick kiss on her lips, still blushing deeply. "...Does that kiss...enough for you...?"

"Don't worry. He needs a time to understand the situation and accept Victor as he looks now..." Mitsuki petting the werewolf's head gently, as she spotted the day turns dark. "I guess...it's time for me to patrol the area..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"What kind of a kiss like that!?" scolded Jailen. "Kiss me more romanticly~<3 like a sexy seductive kiss!" The snowy leopard hugged lovingly. "C'mon I know you can do better than that cutie!"

Kachink!

"Good, cause I'm ready to kick some ass." said Lax as his gun clicked.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...S-sorry..." Ryo aplogy with his ears lowered a little bit, still blushing as the leopard now hugging him. Like other males, he had to fight his nervousness to girls. Then, without thinking anymore, he bring his face closer to the snow leopard and stucks out tongue, licking her lips slowly before plant a deep yet passionate kiss with his eyes closed while caressing her furry neck pleasigly. Ryo's soft tail gently coils with Jailen's tail in affection, still silent in the kiss.

Mitsuki then walks out of her apartment through the veranda and jumped to the nearby street from 9th floor, waiting for Lax to cimong down as well.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The snowy leopard began to purr softly as she felt the sweet tenderly kiss from the yellow wolf's mouth. Her breasts pressed against softly at his rough fur. She then suddenly add alittle saliva to their kiss to make it more inciting.

Lax smirked broadly as with a single leap he jump out of the window and landed on the ground with his feet. Then suddenly the floor had a little cracked underneath him. Then he slapped his forehead cursing himself for damaging the ground. "Damn...shouldn't have done that."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ryo couldn't help but murring softly in his throat while deeperning his kiss by shoving his soft wolf tongue inside and began french-kissed her; swirling his tongue against her in passionate way and feeling his own private part grows under his pants. His paws kept on caressing her neck before wrap it on her waists.

The female lavender wolf chuckles cutely, seeing the cracks on the ground. "It seems you have a great power, Lax. I'm not able to do that, because I'm more into smooth landing and flexibility." Mitsuki then turned around, began walking to the direction where Ryo and Jailen went. "Come, I'm sure the demons are waiting for us..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The snowy leopard purred and growled playfully as she felt the tension raised as they making out. Her antenna began to glow brighter as the kiss lasted longer. Then writing dragon saw them making out and then he bopped Fai on the head ruining the fun moment they're sharing.

"Hey it's you! What do you think your doing to Jailen!?!" shouted WD

"Heh..." Lax chuckled as he followed, his ears began to perked and then suddenly he felt a huge pain that felt like a knife stabbing on the back of his back grew. "Aghhh....this pain..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Once Ryo heard someone shouting, he quickly broke the kiss in a gentle way with a small string of saliva connected between their lips. "...O-Oh, it's you, the little dragon..." He said nervously, hoping there's no more confusion arise.

Mitsuki who walking side by side with Lax seeing him acting weird. "...Something wrong, Lax? ...Or you feel not very well...?" She asked.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds