Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
"Ok, it seems now my fears of looking like a nut now pale in comparison to what I've just seen." Jack said seeing the person in question revealed to be what appeared to be a female humanoid fox, kind of like that Krystal character from that Starfox game, only with a much darker shade of blue for fur and eyes as black as pitch.

Satisfied and knowing what kind of answer he'll recieve, Jack closed in on her and began walking in paralell about four feet from her for a moment or two before asking,

"Given the recent circumstances, I don't suppose you came here through a large, glowing hole in the world did you? I ask only because my truck fell through one earlier this evening. I'm Jack Harper by the way."
"Exactly!" Declan said, stretching his arms out enthusiastically. "And I want to help!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Interesting. With your technology and my abilities, this will be fun. Though I'm sure I'm not the only villain you brought to this world." Onaga said as a psychic aura started to surround him.

*city*

Sanya kept walking "So, the same thing happened to you? I pursued a man to this dimension. Have you seen a bald psychic recently? I lost track of him."
"I did, but I didn't bother to keep track of him. Something about people who can carve a tank in half with their mind probably wouldn't bode well for me even in my own suit of armor." Jack said.

Looking around, Jack could see a lot of people around staring at the both of them, stopping his newfound acquaintance, he suggested,

"I think we should find someplace to talk in private, we have too many people staring at us and I don't think we'd like the authorities around us again."
"Fine." Sanya said as she pulled the hood back up.
Alexia stared at Kordath. "What... who are you..?"
"Ok, this is going to make me sound like some loser trying to pick up chicks at a bar, but I do have a hotel room to use as a home base of sorts." Jack said. "Either that or if you have something else in mind or we could try to hid ourselves in the park over there. I was going there anyway to try and find other extra-dimensional people before I saw you."
Sanya heard sirens in the distance "The park is fine. There is a chance of others from different dimensions."
"Fair enough." Jack said. "Speaking of which, exactly what kind of dimension do you come from anyway? Where I'm from I've never seen a humanoid fox, or any kind of antrho animal outside of Looney Tunes."
Chris wandered the park, still looking for the assailant. "Hm... guess he booked..." he remarked, returning to human form. "God I could really use a shower and some sleep..." he said aloud, sighing softly.

---

Declan smiled, chuckling softly. "Y'really think so? The more the merrier... the more superbeings in this world, the more chaos that can be created!" he cried, hustling his robots back to work.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA