Join our server on Discord

Masked Updater?
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*hunches shoulders and pumps cheeks* Ok.....I understand....

::::gives you a flower:::: Smile. :P
:cry: i want a flower.
Oh, alright... ::::gives you one too:::: 8)
I guess then wew are all good then? Ah-yes, no?

I am happy to express my content that this site is getting more help. We all individualy place what we can to make this site something of a home and somewhere where we could vent and be at wits end if need be. I see validity to everyones point.....

Da Wolfe: thank you for being the head boss and for doing what you can because you have been doing one hell of a job. Thank you for doing what you do so well......

Zephyr: Your lovely banner, your artistic talent is awesome, and I know you've been pushing it to get it on here and it deserves to be here. It will be up here in no time, whenever they could work on it,

Masked Updater: Thank you for doing what you could do. Its nice to see you diligently helping out us and more importantly this site. I know a thank you is a nice gesture and so I ll say it again, Thank you. Good luck and for helping us

Now back to the topic, who is he anyway?....>>.>>

Could be anyone.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Da WOLFE Wrote:Oh, alright... ::::gives you one too:::: 8)

Yay *eats it* Ahhhhh... It was a rose.
And I thought possibilities of off-topicness here had reduced by 200%. Oh well... as Lonely said... WHO IS HIM?!?! (this is getting tiring)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He is the Masked Updater!
i'm also the PhantomOfTheDaD now
I'm scared now. I'm starting to get sequels to a short case of traumatizsm.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Masked Updater Wrote:i'm also the PhantomOfTheDaD now

*gasp*
the PhantomOfTheDaD is the same person as the Masked Updater?! I can't believe it! *shocked*