Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
Wait edit your post BDM! I think it's not for us.

Fury then walked over to Mia and asked. "Who are you?
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Marcus lands behind fury.

OOC: all fixed.
OOC: Good boy.*gives BDM a treat*

"Oh well." Fury said and sat down next to Mia.

Marcus looks at mia.
"you're kinda cute." marcus told her.
"Well we are trying to make it less so aren't we?" asked Leon eating some "I mean this whole place is confusing but we can figure it out eventually I am sure."
Mia blushed, not having noticed the males next to her. "O-oh! Gee! I.. I didn't uh.." She couldn't think of anything to say.
------------------------
Lufty smiled, nodding, starting to eat away at the rabbit as well.
Fury put his hand on Mia's shoulder smiling at her."It's ok. I think it was nice of you to watch me cause then I get the idea that you can understand my problems."

Onyx would sigh as she looked at Elric "Fine,I work with the others but first I need to find that girl..I know your probably going to ask why so I'll tell you.I want to find her because if she became hurt all life would end,meaning I'll blame you for everything.Okay?"she would begin to smile then poke Elric "So how did you get here?I didn't hear you walk out the forest...were you there the whole time?Watching me.."she looked at him a bit curious.
-----------------------
"Aww your so nice,and cute!You make me smile"she would giggle happily then hug the eevee."My name is Diamond,what's yours?"she would blink curiously."I bet it's a cute name!Since your cute,it only makes sense that way." she smiled.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
OOC: Well aren't you the colorful one Diva lol

Fury got up and searched around."Hey Marcus think you can get some food for us? Not sure if the female's hungry or not but I am."

"Actually I was watching several people for sometime," said Elric "I am quite good at going unnoticed. It seems that most don't know why we are here. I intend to find out for sure."

-------------------------

"Elan," he replied "never thought my name could be cute."