Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
Kiva moans softly and blushes while looking at Ryo. "Y-You like it?" She asks curiously. Her wet inner walls quickly gripping already the tip of his member.

[Mika's Appartment]

Sinistra couldn't help but blush gently as his member throbs eagerly underneath the boxers. "You are only making me eager" He commented while chuckling, being a bit more confident now.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With shirt still covering Ryo's upper body, he nodded while gasping once Kiva's wall grasping the tip of his member, making it leak with more precum. "Y-Yes, Kiva..." He murmured and push his hips forward, shoving the remaining length inside her until the tip prodding her hymen; gasping softly as looked into her eyes. A few inches of his length still left outside, waiting for her respond to proceed of breaking her hymen.

[Mika's Appartment]

"You knew I love to tease..." Mika giggles as sniffing his musks and rubs her cheek against his bulge before slowly strip off his boxer down until his fully erected shaft springing up, amazed of how big and long he is. "Oh my...You're so big and long..." She blushed, staring into his length for a while and plant a kiss on the tip.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The vixen yelped softly. The simple fact of his member softly bumping against her hymen, already sent a sharp pain through her body. Taking a moment to breath softly she then looks at Ryo while wrapping her arms around his neck. "Go a-ahead"

[Mika's Appartment]

A moan escaped Sinistra's muzzle and his member twitched eagerly just from feeling the soft kiss. "Y-yeah I so remember now you always loved to tease" The fox chuckles while sneakly bringing his tail behind her and giving her rear a nice yet gentle slap.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo nodded while licking her lips before put her in the deep kiss, pushing the remaining length in quick motion until the tip break her hymen and held inside, giving some time for her to ease the pain. "Mnnrrff..."

[Mika's Appartment]

"Aahhnn..." Mika moan softly as feel his fluffy tail slapping her firm buttcheeks that protects perfectly by her lingerie panties; more thick scent penetrating his nose. She continued kissing the tip and began to lick Sinistra's fuzzy testicles and went up to his length and tip delicately, before repeats the same process couple of times.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"EEK.." Kiva suddenly broke their kiss as she yelped in pain. She couldn't help but hold herself onto him while her body trembled. It was too much the sharp pain she felt once her hymen was torn apart. Soon after she felt the warm droplets of blood leaking out from her.

[Mika's Appartment]

"Mnhh.." All the teasing and all the scent was driving him nuts. He couldn't take it much longer. Bringing his paws underneath her arms, he delicately pull the dragoness up and smirk. "How about, before anything, you undress yourself huh, smexy?" He grinned darly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf hold her closer and hold into his position, not letting his shaft do any movement that might hurt her further. Ryo giving a lick on her neck lovingly while slipping one paw and cupping one of her mounds to ease the pain. "A-Are you okay, sweetie...?"

[Mika's Appartment]

The dragoness giggles as being pulled up softly and looked onto his eyes lovingly. "Yes, my dear Sinistra...It's not fair if I didn't show mine to a person I 'admired'..." She kiss the fox's cheek and take a step back, stripping off her lingerie set sensually; her true shape of her breasts with small cute pink nipples and her wet slit fully shown. "Love the view, Sinistra...?" Mika asked.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I-It hurts" Kiva managed to reply at first though soon after a soft moan escaped her throat as she felt the tender lick to her neck and him caressing her mounds. "B-but it's slowly getting better" She admitted.

[Mika's Appartment]

Sinistra growls softly and chuckles. "Definitely love the view. Really wonderful." He commented before beckoning for her to near him. "Now come here, love"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I-If that case then...I'll do everything slow..." Ryo whispers again, pulling his thick meat out and shove back in gently, moaning from the tightness of her walls; more precum leaking into her. "Aaahh...Kiva..."

[Mika's Appartment]

Mika smiles and nods as approach the naked male fox, resting her claws on the couch headrest until her beautiful bare mounds dangerously closer to Sinistra's muzzle. "Any idea what we should do, my dear foxy..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Slowly, Kiva's pain was being replaced by pleasure. Her inner walls leaking few droplets of her juices as her arousal grows. "Ahh...It is good" she commented between moans.

[Mika's Appartment]

Chuckling gently, the fox sneaked his paws to her rear, grasping it gently while looking at her. "Mnm...I don't know. Maybe you can take a seat?" He suggested while winking and then bringing his muzzle to her cleavage and nuzzling it tenderly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hearing those positive responds, the wolf picking up the pace and humps her love box in slow motion but slightly faster; nuzzling and trailing his tongue on her neck before went down to in-between her soft mounds. "Nnrrff..." Ryo murring and moaning as feeling Kiva's innards getting wet, more warm pre leaking out and the pleasure builds up inside him.

[Mika's Apartment]

The dragon murred softly as Sinistra's soft paws made a contact with her smooth yet firm rump, before wiggles playfully. "As you wish, cutie." Mika giggles and let out a soft moan from the tender nuzzles, then take a seat besides the fox as waiting for any further movements from him; exhibit her barenaked body to the male fox and act innocently.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds