Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
"Mmhhhh!!" Ayane moaned feeling the hard slap on her has since it was so big it actually felt really good to her feeling her cheeks jiggle, "Oh yeah smack my ass!! I've been a bad girl who needs a spanking!" she said starting to get aroused by the smack.

Instead of quickly licking up the cum she let it run down Mars cock and onto her scaly tits which she started bouncing her tits up and down around it occasionally she would stop to suck on the head for a moment then resumed her cummy titty fuck.

( Dot's House )

"Perfect now I'll do the rest..." Disturbed then wraps his arms around Dot's midsection and leans her back against his chest. Then the wolf's paw rises up from her midsection to touch her right breast and massages it softly.
The OCA
Mar grabbed both butt cheeks, he squeezed them as hard as he could, and upon releasing, he spanked really hard. "Bad girl! Bad wolfess!" he growled in an aroused tone as he actually started to hump Ebon's tits. "You're getting near Ebb! Don't stop sweet heart!"

(Home)

"Ahh... ohhh..." Dot moaned, "That feels... that feels good... what's on your mind?" she asked, whining about her pleasure.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Upon striking her ass it left a big red imprint of Mar's claw on both her cheeks. Ayane murred loudly as he ass was struck her pussy starts to leak, "Oh gawd! My new ass is so much better! The harder it gets spanked the better it feels..mrrrr"

Ebon wraps her big tits around Mar's thick cock while her mouth goes down over it letting the dragon's humping move his cock inside her mouth.

( Dot's House )

"I've always been a big fondler, you can almost call it a fetish of mine that I just can't get enough of, "Disturbed said moving his paw up into her shirt moving her bra feeling her bare breast, "And I love this position because I have access to everything." The wolf then moves his paw below her belly button rubbing just inside her pants.
The OCA
"Grrrr... Yeah... biiiiig fat ass..." Mar groaned, almost dumbily. He kept his humping as fast as he could, pre starting to gush out inside Ebon's maw.

(Home)

"Ohhh... now I get... nnghh... it..." Dot whimpered, moaning in bliss as she got tortured in her nether regions and her voluptuous chest. "I hope you can do a lot more in this position... hrrr..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane grinned as she moves her bottom just a little but so her pussy is right in Mar's face and starts rubbing her pussy lips against her nose.

Feeling the precum running down Mar's dick Ebon then sat up and scootched closer to the dick to start rapidly jacking off the big dragon, "Come on big guy cum for me, I want your seed all over me."

( Dot's House )

"I can and will don't worry I just...want to enjoy your body a little bit more mrrr.." Disturbed growled as he suddenly pulls up Dot's shirt letting her big tits fall out, "You have the cutest mind ever Dot, but you have the body of a sex goddess," he commented before his paw grasped her right breast while he forces his paw down further to start rubbing her pussy lips.
The OCA
Mar grunted, the grunt got muffled by Ayane's pronounced hips, but the cock wasn't the same. The dragon's maleness suddely turned into a cum firehose as it started to rapidly and strongly shower Ebon in cum, turning her into a complete white dragoness.

(Home)

If there ever was something she wished more than having a worshipper like the models she was so jealous about, Dot's deepest and most selfish one was to have one that worshipped her body like that of a goddess. "Mmnnhh... I like how you talk..." she murred, her legs clamping Disturbed's paw around her vagina.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh! Ohhh yeah that feels good against my tits and fur..mmrrrrr so warm!" Ebon midcloses her eyes licking her lips as her body is sprayed with Mar's essance from neck to stomach, "Mmm come one I know theres more in there come on big guy gimme it all," she said almost speaking to his cock as she continues her stroking of his cock.

( Dot's House )

"You do huh..? So you like it when I say if your body was to be ranked from one to ten I'd rank it as a tweny?" Disturbed added moving his muzzle under her right arm to teasingly lick her breast, his other paw gradually pushes his fingers into her fleshy pussy. Meanwhile while all this is happening Disturbed begins to become more aroused with the position they're both in and his pants begin to tent against Dot's butt.
The OCA
"Mmmnnhh... mrrr!" Mar grunted, then growled and started to cum even harder. Stream after stream of sperm hitting against the dragoness. "You'll get a BIG promotion!!" he declared as he roared in ecstasy.

(Home)

"Ohhh... yesss..." said the aroused dragoness, moaning in delight, "Say more..." she pleaded, closing her eyes in bliss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane couldnt help but look over Ebon's shoulder then grinned at an idea she quickly crawled infront of her seeing her entire body all cummed up, "Oh my.." she slowly gets closer untill her body is pressed against hers muring loudly feeling Ebon's cummy body against her own, "Ooohh that feels wonderful."

Ebon murs loudly, "It...it does doesnt it..so warm and slimy..mmmm"

( Dot's House )

"Mmm I could say more but.." Disturbed paused as his paws undoes her pants and pushes them down showing her pussy, "actions speak much louder than words." The wolf then growls as he puts his maw around her nipple sucking on it while his finger is reinserted into Dot's pussy and feels around inside. Meanwhile the tent in his pants grows even more against her back.
The OCA
"Don't get exhausted yet!" said Mar, "You gotta get my gift now!" the dragon said, smiling as he hugged both with his massive arms, but slipped his claws to grasp Ebon's massive tits, which immediately started to expand and grow even more massive, finally getting to such a size Ebon wouldn't be able to ever wear bras again, the tits being so big she looked like she was full of milk. "Cow dragoness is finished, like it?" he asked with a chuckle.

(Home)

"Nnnghghh... ohhh yesss... yes you're right..." Dot gasped, moaning louder as her sex was pleasured, she wasn't prepared to feel so much at the same time, but she could feel the ever growing bulge behind her, "Mmnnhh what do you have back there...?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad