Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
"Alright. You won't pull anything weird on him anymore, right?" Jude asked, watching Jessica slip on the jeans, grimacing a bit because of the shape of her unattractive butt, "So flabby and fat... I can't believe she had a killer ass just 20 minutes ago..." with that, she snapped back to reality went for the door. "I... I hope he's done already."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Flabby and fat?! Jess is thin! She just has a flat butt! Evil

IC: Jess sighed. "No, I won't do anything to him." Jess knew that she honestly had no control over what could happen, but if she said that out loud Jude would probably tear the jeans and panties right off her and lock herself in her room again.

"Come on then." She headed back downstairs to find Stephen finishing up in the living room.
[Image: signature.png]
OOC: XD Sorry if that sounded like an insult to you. I personally think you're hot. Jude on other hand... she's so spiteful she may be confusing things :P

IC:

But Stephen wasn't there. His moans could still be heard, but he was actually in the kitchen, jerking his massive cock with his pants down in front of the kitchen sink. Eventually, the girls would find him and see Stephen howling out in pleasure as he began ejaculating ridiculous amounts of jizz yet again, the sink quickly filling up with all that spooge. "Oh fuck yeah! I can cum so much, so strong, so damn hard...!" he said to himself, half-entranced by the pleasure as he completely flooded the kitchen sink. In the end there remained a white pool of warm sticky stuff as if water and detergent had been left running on a clogged pipe.

Jude couldn't see that, so she turned away, not wanting to see her brother relieving himself. Stephen hadn't noticed the girls though, and just gingerly watched the stuff slowly wash down the sink...

OOC: All of a sudden I pictured a desperate Jessica running over and jumping at the kitchen sink and dipping her head into it to drink all she can of the cum before it goes.

Slutty and unnecessary, but still kinda cute. Do you like bukkake?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Not really. I've had a good amount of cum shot onto my face, but I certainly wouldn't want to drink a large amount of it.

IC: Jess winced as she watched Stephen blow his colossal load. She felt incredibly embarassed as she heard him talk dirty to himself. Once he seemed to be finished she cleared her throat. "Uh, Stephen?" She could feel a warm droplet of juice drip down her leg and covered up her crotch.
OOC: I know, I know. That was what was going on in MY mind :P

IC:

Startled, Stephen turned around, his massive dick in his hands, pointing at them inadvertedly. It was still dripping huge globs of spooge even as he looked at them, and it was still really hard, "Uhh... Hey... girls?" he laughed a bit, nervously in fact.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess' face was bright red. "Er, I'm going to get going..." She went up to him and attempted to hug him without touching his penis, but it ended up rubbing against her and leaving a trail of semen on her right leg.
"Nnngh, y-yeah, you should," said the hyperphallic male. He blushed a bit at the hug, mainly because he had just smeared an standard orgasm worth of cum onto her leg with his massive third leg, "God, this fucking huge thing is so uncontrollable... But... I somehow love it this way..." he told himself, blushing further. Returning the hug, he softly told her: "Jess, don't think of yourself a bother if something happens. Just call me and I'll come for you, okay?" he smiled a bit.

At the time and with his new endowment, what he had said last didn't sound very reassuring, though...

OOC: Going back home in a few. Scarce replies for a while ahead~
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess smiled. "Yeah, I will." She winced as she looked at the cum stained pant leg. Now to get out of here before Jude freaks out. She headed out and got back into her car. "Now, to go home and to get some rest." She reached her house and headed inside.

OOC: I just want to wrap up her first day. How about she talks with Austin and, because he's younger, sorta remembers what happened earlier but isn't sure whether it was real or not. Then we start a new day.
OOC: 'kaay.

IC:

Back at home, Austin and Andrew had gone about their business, with Andrew having spent ungodly amounts of time trying to clean the mess all of them had caused in the bathroom. It was very late when he was done, in fact, about ten to twenty minutes before Jessica had arrived. But it had all been left spotless, he had made sure to use massive amounts of deodorant and cleaning solutions so the smell of sex and arousal wouldn't permeate anyone's nostrils... by the end of that, he had retreated to his bedroom to sleep.

Austin, however, had returned to the living room. He had woken up just a few minutes ago, and wondered what he had been doing in his bed, in just his boxers, but Andrew was asleep. After getting having gotten dressed up, he had decided to go play video games until his parents or sister came back. Nagging chunks of weird memories in his head were unsettling him, as if he was trying to remember something but couldn't quite piece what it was...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess stepped in the front door and looked around. Her parents weren't home yet so she figured she should check if the bathroom had been cleaned. Yep. Andrew must've been working hard. She stopped by his room to thank him, but he was already asleep.

I guess I should check on Austin then... She opened his bedroom door and stepped in, forgetting about the cumstain on her jeans or the oversized shirt. "Hey Austin. How was your day?"