Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
Dark and Dave made a few secs later. "Dark...you have a plan?" Dave said, getting off of Dark, goes down to one knee.

"Yeah, I do. When he comes into range. I will blow him apart, bit by bit." Dark said as he started to charge up his cannon on his back.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"My name is David, kid, and there's nothing we can do right now because our fearless leader didn't show us how to work the damn base," he growled, anxiously waiting for said leader to get back to them. "And am I the only one who can see the pointlessness of shooting something that has so far proven invulnerable to our current weapons?" he growled at Dave and his partner.

"He also looked like he was moving faster after his cloak was damaged. It seems to have been holding him back," stated Midnight, somewhat amazed at Dark's bravado in spite of what they had just retreated from.
'Well, my name's Nana, mister,' Nana retorted, glaring at the man, 'and didn't you stop to think that although it's pointless, it's better to try than to do nothing?'

Midori fluttered to the ground, her eyes anxious.

'This is no time to be fighting between each other... I was thinking, our attacks have little effect individually, but perhaps if we launched our attacks simultaneously? If all of us blasted him, it must do some damage, right?' The Lillymon said.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I agreed with Lillymon, if we lunch out attacks at once, we may have a change of killling him. The name is Dave." Dave said as Dark has his cannon fully charged.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Reyna appeared next to the group, holding Brandon up. She heard everything.

"...I feel it's worth a shot." She agreed.

"But, if we do that, we need to get some of the heavy artillery from the Armory here." He said, pointing to the arrow-shaped sign on the wall, pointing in the direction of the armory.

Brandon was positive one of his ribs were at least cracked, but medical treatment could wait until after the threat was neutralized.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Diva arrived in time to learn where the armory was and shot off in it's direction with Salem, both ready to finish this and get some free time "Don't just stand around let's go!" She laughed.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
If one at the base were to look up, they would see Kera quickly moving towards the base, dodging Eruption Waves and launching the occasional Data Crusher and Internet Surge at Imperion. Once above the base, Kera dedigivolved and quickly warp digivolved, allowing it to safely land on the ground as Infermon. Seika jumped off of Kera and saw the cloaked digimon in the distance in a full-blown sprint, heading directly for the base. Without saying a word, Seika ran to the armory to get a good weapon to use as Kera digivolved back to Diaboromon.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
'He's coming right this way! Hurry, hurry! We've got no time!' Midori cried, a couple of feet above the ground, pressing her hands together, ready to attack.

'If you're in such a hurry, come help me, flower-face!' Nana screeched from the armoury, her hands on a dangerous-looking rocket launcher, which was a little heavy for the girl.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Go heavy for a while" Stevn was trailing behind the group keeping quiet thinking it through, he could not think of anything else than blasting him away.

Sealsdramon digivolve to...Tankdramon

---
Name: Striker
Species: Tankdramon
Level: Ultimate
Attacks:
Striper Cannon: Fires a tiny loaded nuclear warhead and everything in a 30km radius becomes scorched earth.
Gatling Blast: Fires 3600 bullets in one second. An attack used in close combat.
---

"Don't go mad, no nukes" Steven told him "Just heavy cannon fire"
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Though he had little doubt anything in their arsenal could work, David nonetheless went to it, every weapon inside familiar to him. Eyeing a Javelin anti-tank missile launcher, he hefted it up, setting it on his shoulders and carrying it out. Setting it down, he returned and brought out a hand-held M134 minigun, handing it to Midnight, who hefted it as though it weighed nothing.

"Alright fearless leader, waiting on your order," he said, taking the Javelin and placing the mount over his body, aiming it at the approaching rogue digimon.