Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
"I promise to be good," Ebon said nuzzling her face against Mar's very ripped stomach. Glancing up at Ayane's pussy on Mar's penis she saw her clitoris sticking out she takes her paw and rubs the bulb.

"OH YESS!!" Ayane moaned loudly as he clitoris was rubbed, her ass slapped, and herself bouncing on Mar's cock. Ayane's pussy gushes with pre over the thick meat she, "Ohhh...this feels soooo good!"

(Dot's House)

Disturbed sighed a little taking his paw off of Dot's breast, "I'm sorry didnt mean to offend you or make you nervous." he said before gulping his cup of coffee down in one swallow.
The OCA
Mar grinned, and without anymore waiting he humped as hard as he could to push at Ayane's deepest part of her ass and his tongue shot deep inside Ebon's puss. His cock suddenly blasted with cum inside the wolfess' continental butt as his tongue awaited its reward.

(Home)

Dot shook her head, "No no... I'm... not nervous just... captivated" she managed to speak out, staring at Disturbed with a cute smile, "I think I... I'm starting to love the way you speak about my chest."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Feeling the sudden rush of dragon cum blasting inside her pussy Ayane's orgasm triggers. She screams in bliss as she cums hard against Mar's dick, "AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Ayane then pushes her pussy down as far as she could and closes her legs to keep in the warm juices inside.

(Dot's House)

"You're...not..? So you like it when I compliment you on your tits? I thought you didnt like it," Disturbed said smiling slightly, "I wasnt sure if you liked it or not."
The OCA
"Mmmrrrr... this good girl deserves a small... boost..." he said, grasping Ayane's sides as he started pumping energy on her. Suddenly Ayane's butt cheeks became a lot more firmer, like if she had never had anal before, her hips rounded a lot more, her butt looking so big she could stuff a chair inside.

(Home)

"I... that's true... it kinda feels good in them when you... talk like that" Dot confessed, blushing lightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oooo more junk in the trunk!" Ayane giggles softly before pulling her pussy off Mar's dick and turns around rubbing her cheeks against his thick meat her pussy against his ballsac, "Thank you Mar!"

"H-hey don't forget about me! I'm a good girl arent I?" Ebon asked.

( Dot's House )

"I'll keep that in mind," Disturbed walks closer to Dot before picking her up by her butt till her breasts was eye level, "I'm sorry but I just can't get enough of these things," he sais before nuzzling his muzzle into her big soft breasts.
The OCA
"Depends how strong a orgasm you can give me" Mar grinned to Ebon, winking to her at the same time.

(Home)

"Mmnnhh... ohh... really? Well I love you caring so much about them..." the dragoness murred, her tail wagging excitedly in air.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Out of my way!" Ebon pushes Ayane's butt out off her way to grab Mar's thick member and pleasingly starts licking up and down the shaft.

"Fine!..I'll let Mar see how good of a job on my ass," Ayane huffed as she crawls over to Mar's head and giggles as she pulls a leg over his face, "What do you think too big..? or not big enough?" she asks waving her hips back and forth teasingly.

( Dot's House )

"I'll have to keep caring about them then, speaking of which theres something I've...always liked doing and you're.." Disturbed pauses staring at Dot's tits with a lusty grin, "perfect to do it with if you want to," he said before kissing one of her breasts lightly.
The OCA
"Mnnnhg... arrrr... mrrr..." Mar grunted, his cock back to life once again as he moaned out in bliss. "Ohh yeahhh show me..." he murred, not being able to pay much visual attention to Ebon anymore since he suddenly had Ayane's continental ass in front of him. "Woah momma! I think you could sit on me and I wouldn't mind one bit!!"

(Home)

"Oohhh mmrrr... and what would that be?" Dot asked with a small moan, not being able to keep up with the tease. "What can my voluptous chest and I help you with?" she asked with a small, courageous smirk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon scootched up a little pressing his dick into the cleavage of her huge tits while she continued to bathe Mar's sheath while her claws massages his tennis ball size balls.

Ayane did just that she lowered her butt down on Mar's face and giggled, "Slap my ass twice if you can't breath, slap it once really hard if you're okay!" she said giggling as she wiggles her butt in his face.

( Dot's House )

"There is a position I really love that girls with big boobs like yours make it really great," Disturbed replied as he walked out of the kitchen and into the living room looking around he spotted a recliner and grinned. Gently the wolf sets Dot down and sits down in the recliner patting his lap, "sit on my lap with your back facing me, please."
The OCA
Mar grinned mentally, he immediatly gave Ayane's new, bigger ass a HUGE slap, he started licking up her anus. He grunted audibly, cum starting to gather inside his balls as his orgasm neared.

(Home)

Dorothy felt intrigued, plus she could never get enough of Disturbed's breast worshipping. She complied and sat down on the wolf's lap, her back facing him, "Like this?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad