Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Kids are annoying, aren't they? :P

IC:

The door unlocked. Inside was a fully clothed Jude with a small frown, her eyes still bloodshot from all the crying, "Okay..." she said, shifting her eyes down to the woman's small tits back to her slightly bigger ones, smiling only for a bit. "...I still don't like you. You're doing mean things to Steve. He... I noticed what happened to his- to his thing..." she trailed.

"I can hear him from up here, he can't stop jerking off now!" she angrily said, although this time she didn't call Jessica names, or took a swipe at her pride either.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm not even entirely sure I did that. None of the other guys had any changes once they woke up. Stephen's the only one whose...penis grew." This entire situation was incredibly awkward. Jess had never talked about guys' penises before, never mind with their siblings.

"At least you helped me figure something out, Jude. I know that girls apparently aren't affected by me. Well, my looks at least." She thought back to how quickly Jude had climaxed from her transformed tongue. "So why did you give in anyway?"

She could still hear Stephen going at it. God, he's loud. She could feel herself dripping. She'll never want these panties back.
[Image: signature.png]
"I... I don't know myself. Actually no, I... I was getting horny at watching you guys, and since you kept egging me on I just... god, why am I telling you this?" Jude babbled, holding a hand against her forehead in contempt, trying not to react to her brother's loud moans. Even if they couldn't understand, Stephen's cock was insanely sensitive now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess rolled her eyes and then hugged Jude. "You know, you look really good naked." Jess wasn't really into girls, but she had to say something to get Jude's mind off her brother. I hope she doesn't see the stain. So, can I borrow some jeans?

OOC: Which reminds me, I said that she didn't have any clothes in her room besides underwear. How is she fully dressed right now?
OOC: Ugh, that's a nasty contradiction, one that formed because I didn't pay close enough attention before. But that just isn't possible. What kind of girl does NOT have clothes readily available in her room? <_< No matter how you put it, I can't believe that, lol.

This can be explained by saying Jessica was rushed and only found underwear, though...

IC:

Jude blushed and widened her eyes at the sudden hug, her arms and body paralyzed, "Uhm... y-you really think so?" she inquired. Normal in girls her age, the insecurity about herself was easily influenced by compliments such as these. "I uh... well, you definately didn't look bad when you were like... that, yeah," she softly said, not wanting to be one-upped with the other girl.

Jeans? "Uhm... you'll return them, right? I only have like four pairs..." she casually said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-27-2011 06:26 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: OOC: What kind of girl does NOT have clothes readily available in her room? <_< No matter how you put it, I can't believe that, lol.

One whose father decided to just grab every piece of clothing from her bedroom (including clean folded ones) late at night and throw them in the wash, leaving her with absolutely nothing to wear in the morning.

IC: Jess smiled. "Of course. I just need to get home to get my own clothes." Jess' mind wandered as she heard Stephen continue dowanstairs. "So...have you ever been eaten out before?" Jess had never really had a conversation about sex before. Her friends weren't the type to go bragging about their relationships and she herself had never had one that went anywhere. But she was honestly curious about Jude.
OOC: Never met with that case before. Might wanna tell this in advance next time :P

IC:

"Uh, uhm... I... I'm still a virgin, Jessica... I don't know if this counts, but I haven't had intercourse of any kind yet..." Jude admitted, why was she asking this anyway? "Jessica... I didn't know you were into girls, too..." she blushed. Eventually, she side-stepped to allow her entrance, "You can get dressed now."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I woke up to find absolutely nothing to wear and ended up staying home from school. I can't exactly leave the house with nothing on but an oversized t-shirt.

IC: Jess' eyes widened. "No, it's not like that! I'm straight!" Jess felt like an idiot. Oh great, now she thinks I go both ways. Wait, "into girls, too? "Are you saying, you're a lesbian?"

Jess smacked herself in the head with her palm as she entered the bedroom. Of course she is you idiot! She let you eat her out!
OOC: I know, but uh... What's that gotta do with me? :P I already said I've never encountered such a case before. All girl rooms I've ever been to, either from friends or families, always have at least two to five articles of clothing lying around if not neatly folded in an open closet or something, lol.

IC:

"Uhm... I am, what's it to you?" Jessica would be able to see Jude huffing and puffing her cheeks cutely as she angrily stared at her. "Doesn't mean I don't like looking at boys, though... Some of them are sexy," she added, as if to soften the blow, yet was oblivious enough about having already said all that was important.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Nevermind. :P

IC: Jess continued to facepalm. Look what you did, you idiot... She looked in the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans. "No, that's fine that you like girls. I just don't think much before I speak..." She pulled the jeans on. Luckily, they fit pretty well.

"So, er, do you want to go with me to check on your brother?"