Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Moirai looked at Sable, shrugging.

"I'll see what I can do." Sable replied, "I'm not the most powerful Kitsune on the planet, but it's better than nothing."

Cowboy and Duke eyeballed Sable. Sure, she was one of the Clan Alphas, but they still had a bit of mistrusting towards her. Kitsune were oftentimes malicious, though Sable was often considered a mom to most of the clanmembers.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
After the crane finished healing the other furries. Tigerlily handed the vixen the violin. It looked remarkably never been seen before. "Here you go, says it'll bring back any memories."

"It's also used as a weapon too." Amy commented. "It's been used to confused enemies and sometimes you could do a rock an' roll with it too."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sable took the Violin, unsure of it's magic, as she inspected it carefully. She pulled the bow across the strings, and played a few lines of "Ode To Joy", one of her favorite classical songs.

Moirai, Duke, and Cowboy watched quietly, wondering if the magic would work.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Nainou was in a sleeping position. All the flashback where going through her mind. All the way to her past to where her present. She remembered the two high newmans were leading her to the tripods. "Are you sure your equipments are safe enough to use?" She asked one of the top newman corps.

"You might feel like your in a bumpy ride. But other than that you'll feel incredibly fine." both of the newmans were males. But they have a handsome look on their faces, they were rumored to live longer than humans and certainty with their technology they could outlive all the races. There's nothing wrong with the corporation they are providing for humans, beasts, and casts all alike.

That is when she about hit in the landing and causing her a head injury. Plus that self-destruct sequence that nearly killed her and that tigress. Finally she woke up. "Wow...I remembered everything now."

Rowl looked astonished. "Where the newmans were trying to assassinate you in the tripod?"

Nainou nodded. "Yes. That corporation needs to be stopped."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy looked over to Duke, grinning.

"Stop with extreme prejudice? Sounds fun." He smirked.

"Anything dangerous is fun to you." Duke grinned.

Sable set the violin down, stretching her fingers.

"I haven't played a violin in over 60 years." She sighed

"Damn...I keep forgetting just how old you really are." Moirai grinned.

Sable laid her ears back. Yes, she was over 200 years old, all kitsune lived very long, only gaining additional tails after their 100th birthday. She still didn't feel old, and like all females, she didn't like being called old.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily noticed the expression from Sable's face. "Hey I know a dragon who is over 10,000 years old. Trust me he didn't care if someone called him an old man. Plus I know a high elf who is about 10,000 years old as well. So you may considered to be extremely young for them." Tigerlily giggled. "And I know a Winderie who's 200 years old too so no matter what age. Your still look wiser than anybody"

Amy sighed. Tigerlily still like to give everyone a boost of their self-esteem. Especially when someone is down.

The lioness made the violin vanish into thin air with a slight wave of her her brush. It would be dangerous if a violin was gotten into the wrong hands especially when it can own monsters just by the blast of music.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sable's ears laid back, "I am NOT old, damnit!"

Cowboy took a step back, paws raised defensively, "I never said that, ma'am."

"Please don't put a kitsune curse on me..." Duke whimpered, hiding behind Amy.

"Hehehe...Looking wise is another way to say you're old." Moirai snickered.

"...and I can't curse someone who can adjust fate to improve their odds." Sable sighed in defeat.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"You can't curse me cause yea, I could curse you back." Tigerlily giggled pointed at Brandon. "He knows what I'm talking about." The lioness gave the wolf a teasing remark. Reminding him the pink fur incident. "Besides being wise is considered a compliment it's better than being having one with no brains."

Amy laughed, her sister always turn people pink if things don't turn out the way she hopes. Sometimes it doesn't work. Especially when it comes towards Kaze who is used to wear pink(by using force to dress up as Zelos from Tales of Symphonia game) he doesn't mind being or wearing pink that is. The only way to tick Kaze off when it comes a matching spree with Tigerlily is glue a cowboy hat on his head.

After listening to them talk. Rowl decided to head back to his tripod although there is one problem. It only goes forward and not backwards. "Lady, do you think you could fix my tripod? So I could go back to my home planet to report the situation?"

Tigerlily nodded. "Actually I got a better plan." And she out of nowhere painted a spaceship. That almost looked like a Gundam spaceship.

"...thank you."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, around here saying someone looks wise is just a nice way to say you have wrinkles showing." Sable pouted.

"Oh quit whining Aunt Sabe." Moirai grinned, "She was trying to compliment you."

Cowboy and Duke kept a good distance away from Sable until it was obvious she was calm. Hell hath no fury like a Kitsune scorn.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Well I don't see any wrinkles on you, so why are you complaining? When I know a bunch of people older than you and they would care less being called old!" Tigerlily yelled back.

"Okay sis calm down. Oh look subway!" Amy points at a fast food sub sandwich. Tigerlily immediately ran to the subway. Ordering a tuna sub sandwich. Picking out most of the vegetables and a mustard on it with american cheese with honey grained bread.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)