Join our server on Discord

Lily & Mar RPG.
"Hey! That's not fair!" Mar fumed, smoke coming from his nostrils as he started gripping the wii mote a bit harder, although he obviously was holding back considerably or else the device would only be dust on the floor. "How the hell do you do that?!" he darted, trying to immitate Lily's moves, but he found it hard to mimic her considering it was his first time using a Wii Mote.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily continued to play roughly on him, seeing a plasma blade she grin and took it and then continues to slash continuously and then she hit the smash button tooking out kirby like he's lighter than feather. "HA You died!" the lioness cheered victorously.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar's ears folded behind his head, before he cursed, "Aw crap! This game's wak!" he fumbled, folding his giant arms around while looking away from Lily, fuming again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Her tannish ears lowered, at first the revenge thing tasted sweet to her, but seeing him getting all pissed up about a game is not making her feel better at all. "Marrie, I'm sorry..." Tigerlily tried consoling him. Her huge gaint breasts all pressing up against his head. "Please~<3?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Suddenly the angry dragon felt inmeasurable weight fall onto his head, suffocating him as Lily's breasts squished his face. "MMphh... mmpph!!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The lioness ears suddenly perked realizing what her breasts did to the poor dragon. "Opps sorry!" pulling her breasts out and then walk in front of the dragon pressing her chest at him. "I'm sorry...can you forgive me for being rough on you?" She gave him her the one of the cutest innocent eye looks at his face.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Suuuuure...!" Mar's eyes spun as well as his head, "Whoota-woman..." he said, a bit dizzy from the sudden lack and return of air.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Are you okay?" Tigerlily then suddenly wave her hand over her boyfriend wondering if he's alright from the accident from her breasts.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mar's face fell onto Lily's boobs, "They are mortal, lovable weapons..." he barely whispered, hugging himself to the lioness' rack.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With just Mar's heavy face just landed on her breasts making it squeeze the white liquid on his face. Like always she blushed as she found the dragon attached to her chest. "Hey! Take it easy!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)