Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
"Good. Then let us focus on breaking her War Leader," Hunter nodded, stil la whisper. "Any advice, mighty Champion?"

-------------

"Shhh..." Mai ordered and her fingers moved to Silvia's pussy and she pushed in three fingers, fingering th wet pussy as he sucked and licked Silvia's neck, leaving wet marks.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well." He said looking at her. "think of what ever would break you. You will have to be extreme with her, very very extreme, but you should try not to mar her to much lest we draw more hatred to ourselves." He said. "Never let her rest. Never let her eat with out first doing something for you, never let her drink with out her doing something you command. And be careful because chances are that she may hold out till it kills her so give her just enough to keep her alive, and if she stops eating then force feed her, she must not die, she must not be badly marred, but she must break, at least somewhat." He then looked over at her and said "That is a small example, if she moves at all the ropes rub against her pussy and make her aroused or sore."

------------

Silvia moaned and her knees began to shake. "Ohh mistress....I dont think I can stand..." she saod weakly as her mind gave into the potion and pleasure for now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Never cease to amaze me," Hunter smiled. He then looked at Julia and smiled. "What shall we do to her first? Perhaps get some food, but tell her to call us Master before getting it? Or letting us fuck her pussy before she can get some food?" Hunter chuckled to Alexander. "I've worked hard, just trying to get Grace and that other girl Silvia."

----------

"Then lay down, and lets have fun," Mai giggled, pulling Silvia to the bed. She then pulled back and stood in all her naked glory before Silvia, "Do you want me, lover?" she asked.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well...I suggest you strap her to one of you more sadistic machines and have some fun with her first." He said looking at her. "Maybe that one machine that flips them upside down and and dildo fucks her while she hangs upside down, then we can face fuck her with the mouth ring, at least that way she wont bite, and dont doubt that she will. Or maybe we should just tie her up in a nice position and let the Angelo slaves have their way with her. Few thing are as demoralizing then being fucked abused and likely pissed on my a legion of slaves. Its all up to you War leader." He said.

---------

Silvia nodded her head and said "Oh yes, I do want you mistress." She could not believe this womans beauty. So gorgeous. She lay there on her back on the bed, prepared for to let her do what ever she wished.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We'll make her experience the machine first. I doubt she's a virgin. We'll orally fuck her, and then if we need to have the slave fuck her," he smiled. "Watch her, I'll be right back," Hunter said, walking out the door.

----------------------

"Good," Mai smiled and dashed down and connected her lips to Silvia's pussy. She then begin licking and sucking her pussy, flicking the clit with her tounge, getting wet as she fucked Silvia.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(This is my start of my last posts for the night. I will post once more everywhere else and then once more here.)

Alexander watched her and waited.

------------

Silvia moaned loudly and wiggled. "Oh mistress! Your so good!" She moaned even louder and became very wet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((K))

Hunter walked back and looked behind him as three guards walked in, dropping a large device. "Help me bring her in," Hunter ordered. The device had rings to hold the captive's legs and arms, and a large didlo at the top to fuck Julia's pussy. He then pulled out a mouth ring, smiling.

-------------

"Scream, lover. Scream and beg," Mai ordered, sucking her pussy and then fingering her ass with three fingers and licking her cunt.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alexander brought her to the device, her rope binds still on. He made sure that the ride was not a smooth one and so when he dropped her there she was already panting, her pussy slightly wet already. He cut the ropes and strapped her into the device. She looked up at Hunter in confusion, not understanding the nature of the device.

------

Silvia screamed and yelled "Oh mistress mistress! Lick me please lick me!" She felt so good. So good to have her pussy licked by the perfect woman.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter pushed a button on the machine and the large didlo suddenly slammed into her pussy. He then got out the mouth ring and walked over to her mouth, quickly using it to keep her mouth open.

----------------

"Good, lover!" Mai laughed and suddenly forced her fist into Silvia's pussy and was now kissing and sucking her asshole.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Julia almost screamed from the sudden forced penetration and tried to shake her head so that they could not put the ring in, but after a minute or two Hunter managed it. So there she was, her breasts hanging there, large and swollen, her soaking wet pussy impaled in a cock, and her mouth ready for the the fucking.

-------------

Silvia screamed and moaned more as she gripped the side of the bed. "Please mistress!" She said desperately. "Be careful!" She was fisting her and thus stretching her out to her limit, thought i all felt so good.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)