Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
"Mrrr...so close already? Guess I'll have to try and prolong our little fun," Ebon said rubbing her face down his shaft and nuzzles into Mar's big soft ballsac while she rubs the head of his penis againts Ayane's pussy.

Ayane let out a muffled mur feeling the cock against her pussy teasingly.

(Home)

"Alright lets get these groceries put away! Then we can have some of that tea you were talkin about." Disturbed said walking in after her gently taking a few of the bags and put away the groceries the best he could.
The OCA
Mar grunted, he humped upwards, penetrating Ayane slightly, but falling back and letting the cock outside, he could lift whole Ebon with just his hips. "Mnnnhh... I like this..." the dragon said, moving claws away from the wolfess' tits to move them to her overgrown butt.

(Home)

"Uhh, didn't you want coffee?" Dot asked as she turned around, stopping her trails to the kitchen.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane moaned louder as she continued to be teased then growled as she suddenly pushes her bottom down over Mar's huge cock filling her pussy completly, "Mmhhrrrrr!!!!"

"Whoa!" Ebon just in time moved her muzzle from Mar's cock just intime so her nose wouldnt get caught, "H-hey I was gonna play with those!" she said.

(Dot's Home)

"Oh was it coffee okay! Sounds good!" Disturbed said finishing putting away the groceries.
The OCA
"Mnnhh! Mrrrrr!" Mar murred and growled, he arched back, breaking the kiss. He was smirking soon though, "Guess somebody got left over again" he said, staring back at the wall as he chuckled, his claws freeing Ayane's ass and his tail starting to snake around playfully.

(Home)

"Thank you a lot" Dot said after checking on the bags. She went to the kitchen and got to prepare her homemade coffee, which she luckily had learned to prepare it shiftly so she wouldn't make anybody wait. In over about five minutes, the dragoness came back with two nice looking mugs full of coffee. "You want some sugar? I can bring some."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not this time!" Ebon said quickly moving inbetween Mar and Ayane putting her pussy right in Mar's face, "I don't like getting left out of things and you two know it!"

Ayane flatstared as her sister got inbetween her and Mar but soon smirked, "Awww its okay Ebon."

(Dot's Home)

"If you can find sugar as sweet as you then sure!" Disturbed said winking towards her smiling,"Plus with those big perfect tits of yours I dont think you'll fit in my mug," he teased.
The OCA
Mar grinned mentally What kind of god sent me these two the dragon started to lick Ebon's puss, holding her from her overgrown boobs with his strong claws.

(Home)

Dot's maw dropped, she was left speechless by Disturbed's comment, her eyes had widened as plates and she was blushing hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oohhh yeah mmhhh!!" Ebon said laying her head down on Mar's muscly stomach as he licked her pussy.

Ayane in the meantime resumes with her bottom moving up and down slow and pleasurably over Mar's thick cock, "Mmmm gawd we make sex look so much hotter together!"

(Dot's Home)

"Awww you know how absolutely adorable you look right now!" Disturbed commented reaching a paw to her cheek and rubs it softly.
The OCA
"Naw..." Mar chuckled, giving Ebon's clit a small bite, "You two are the hottest, I just help ya release that heat before you burn everything down" he said, shooting his tongue inside Ebon's tunnel suddenly.

(Home)

"Uhmm..." Dot hesitated, before asking: "H-how would my breasts fit inside a cup?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"OOH! OH GOD YESS..YES I LOVE IT!!" Ebon shouted as her pussy was suddenly intruded by Mar's tongue which was quickly coated with her light juices from the bite on her clit, "OH MAR YOU SEXY BEAST, EAT ME!!"

"God she loves having her pussy filled don't she!" Ayane said giggling and muring as she continued to bounce on Mar's dick. She then leans over Ebon and starts licking her buttcheeks.

(Dot's House)

"If the cup was about twenty times bigger than this one," Disturbed said holding up his coffee mug to her breasts which was tiny. "Though I'd prefer my paws caressing those magnificent orbs of scaly flesh," he added muring softly as he started to get aroused by the current conversation with breasts fitting into things then his paw found itself on Dot's breast.
The OCA
"Ahhhh... ohhh yeaaah..." Mar muffled his moans inside Ebon's cunt, loving her squeals of bliss. "If you're good girls" he said, plucking his maw out of Ebon's tunel, "I'll endow each of your 'assets' girls" said the horny dragon, giving Ebon's left tit a squish and slapping Ayane's rear with his tail to emphasize his deal.

(Home)

"Uhm... uhm..." Dot babbled again, not making any words out, the conversation was very awkward to her and she was rather embarrassed not to mention aroused. What had her breasts that were so alluring? She wasn't flat for a thing, but she wasn't as endowed as a model, so she just felt confused at why Disturbed was bluffing so much.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad