Join our server on Discord

Lillithmon\'s seal
"Well...I've got a confession to make, as well, Darling...", Fiero admitted, looking into Anna's wanting eyes, "I haven't been with a human, either...so this should prove to be interesting." The phoenix kissed the girl lovingly, slipping her some tongue as he pulled her body tightly against his. He could feel her breasts squeeze against his feathered, scaly chest under his embrace. His lust increasing, the Digimon's erection was now fully revealed, just inches away from her hot, dripping snatch.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Aviana obliged, taking a deep breath and blowing into the Guilmon's cunny, repeating it again and again.  To add to the pleasure, she lapped at her slit in between breaths.
Kristen moaned in bliss, her belly starting to expand. "aahh...yes...keep going..."

< Tailmon & V-mon >

Tailmon smiled contently, and nuzzled V-mon's cheek, then got out from under him, and set up down. "sleep well, V-mon."

-----

"yes, i'll come to your next game!" Hikari said, smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
\"ZzzzZZzzz\" V-mon snored blistfully.

Hikari brushed Tailmon's head and said "what did V-mon want?"

Tailmon giggled. "aah he just wanted to talk to me a little."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
\"Oh\" Daisuke responded automaticly glancing around removing his hand from Hikari\'s shoulder.
\"Where\'d he go?\" Daisuke asked.
"he's in the closet, in the other room over there." Tailmon pointed down the hall to the door. "and he's sleeping as well." she giggled quietly.

"sleeping? hah...never know what he's gonna do next!" Hikari giggled.

OOC: post flood limit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna murred lustily, kissing Fiero just as deeply as she rubbed her wet slit against the thick shaft, moaning softly. "Mmm... " she pulled away slightly, so that she wa hovering over the tip of his member. "...ready, handsome?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
\"That\'s funny, he got plenty of sleep last night.
"I was born ready...uh...forgive me..., my name is Fiero." The Digimon reached up with his claws and held Anna's waist as she positioned herself above him, "And your name, my lovely...?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz