Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)

She nods softly, caressing her own hair. "Yup. I'm working here. Anyway, take your seat. We'll serve you in short time." Mitsuki winks to Yoosei as return back to the counter.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Zinc walked into the dragon room and sat down at the bar, ordering a drink for her and altima. "c'mere, sit down right next to Zinc." she smiled at altima.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ok.." Altima said, as he took a seat next to the smexy dragoness. "So... how long have you been working here?" he asked.
"only a couple days." she handed altima his drink, and sipped from her own.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Thanks.." he said as he grasped the drink. "So... what broguht you to work here?" he asked, taking a sip.
"well, i like meeting cute boys like you" she smiled and ran her finger along the underside of altima's chin again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ohhh...sensitive aren't we? Perhaps I should take advantage of that," purred Shadow, using the tip of his tail to tickle and tease her sensitive nipples, navel, and pussy, just enough feel good but not enough to bring her to climax.

"hah....you're such a teaser..." she giggled, slightly murring at the same time.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow smirks, getting behind her and groping her bloated ass. "You know it, my gassy babe. But you like me that way, don't you," he teased, stroking her tailhole with a claw.
"mmnnhhh....yeah..." she smiled through her moaning and murring, feeling her orgasm approaching.

OOC: eek 5 posts flood.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan