Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Vook's blush started to fade as the moment died down, yet she continued to look at the movie screen. she regained her composure and said "s-sorry, i didnt mean to grab-" and she saw his tented pants, and her blush returned. she didnt say anything, just sat there and stared at it with wide eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"oh!" altima blushed as he turned to face her, as she stared at his crotch. he shifted his legs as best he could to cover it as much as possible. "uhm..." altima was at a loss for words.
Vook got herself under control again and said "dont worry about it altima....i know its...natural...for that to um....happen...." she sat back up and looked at altima.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"y-yeah..." he said turning his head back to the screen just in time to see the guys head to be crushed. eyes glued to the screen, he reached for some popcorn, but felt something else, something softer. he turned his head, and to his dismay, he was holding vook's breast! he quickly let go, "agh! sorry! i-i i didnt mean to..!"
Vook simply smiled and said "don't worry your pretty little head about it altima. we all make mistakes sometimes"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"you sure are calm about it. i was pretty sure i was going to get slapped."
"well i acedenatlly did it to you, and you werent mad. theres no need for get all angry over trivial matters. so whaddaya wanna do after the movie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
altimas heart began to pound, his prick getting harder. "not sure." he said, watching another one die. he wanted to yell out 'lets fuck!' but he didnt want to ruin their 'relationship'. "what did you have in mind?"
"uhm....nothing really...heh..." she blushed a bit. "is he gonna ask me or am i gonna ask him?" she thought.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"hmm... then why ask?" he stated, another person dying.