Join our server on Discord

Streaking...
Wait- Wait- Wait- what's you're profession anyway? I do it in public not only because I want to, but because I'm supposed to. Adverts. Usually starts in brand clothes. Down to brand underwear.
I don't have a job.... I'm only 15 years old dude... and I have a lot of fantaises in my head for the future!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:DOESN'T ANYONE THINK ABOUT STRAIGHT SEX ANYMORE!?
Yes. That's all the sex I think about. But I am normal.
Oh, so you mean you streak on WHIM. It's not part of your job description or something. You just LIKE doing it. Great. I thought Gun was the only one.

Thank God- another human. Greetings and salutations UnknownH person- guy- eh. (You wouldn't by any chance have any pictures of those girls at DATS from Digimon Savers, would you?)
Oh I love streaking too! I also enjoy Public Bondage, being tied up to a park bench and getting whipped by someone (hopefully Gunter) while people watch. THAT to me is fucking hot!!
The OCA
No, it's fucking insane, and I'm half hoping you both get shot at by the police for good measure. There are children out there you know.
OOOH!! I wanna get shot!! I wanna get shot!! That would be so cool! I love getting shot!! *readies bondage gear*
YEAH THATS THE SPIRIT!!! *handcuffs self to light pole* LAY IT INTO ME!!!! Oh good and audience!!! Oh hurry up they're already staring!!!
The OCA
DRAT!! I've already handcuffed myself to a tree branch!! *squirms* I can still cum on you people!! WATCH ME!! *squirt-Squirt- SQUOOOOSSHH*
Hold on!! How are you doing that without you hands!?!?!?!
The OCA