Join our server on Discord

Masked Updater?
Shadowknight Wrote:
Da WOLFE Wrote:Anyway, Shadowknight, how did you conclude that it can't be me? Maybe I'm playing a trick on you all!

The writing in the updates it's too different from eachother. You tend to make longer updates due to the experience you have from running this place for so long (Thanks again BTW) wheras the Masked Updater's are shorter and more to the point. Everyone has a unique writing (Or in this case typing) style and most can be identified and seperated by them. On another note can anyone quess who my favorite fictional detective was.

-How would you know if he had multiple personaliteis, each with it's own typing style? I have several.
Shadowknight Wrote:That has to be it. He must have unselected attach signature and then hit submit. And speaking of Signatures what happened to yours?

Mine looks fine to me...what do you see? o.O
Quote:That has to be it. He must have unselected attach signature and then hit submit.
That's probably what he did, but you still have to give him props for cleverness.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hey jo-lo! I haven't heard from you since I first logged om ^_^ what's up?
Hello Humon! Yeah, I came back recently, Da Wolfie said I should come back and check out the forum. So I have done just that.
WB...and ugh......did i miss something....?
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:That has to be it. He must have unselected attach signature and then hit submit. And speaking of Signatures what happened to yours?

Mine looks fine to me...what do you see? o.O

Two identical images that claim that the images you meant to post are no longer on Photobucket.
Lol, Photobucket maybe is screwed, sometimes, Munkee's pics appear as that, or normal. Weird.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Strange, it always seems like that to me-
*looks at sig*
Oh snap! You guys are right!!
*changes it to words again*
Damn you Shadow, and your crappy PB account.