Join our server on Discord

Poll: How many times do you jack off a week?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Once or twice
10.53%
4 10.53%
4 or 5 times
21.05%
8 21.05%
Usually 7
21.05%
8 21.05%
7+
28.95%
11 28.95%
I get real sex (Munkee, Misty, DMX, don't even think about it...)
7.89%
3 7.89%
Once or twice
10.53%
4 10.53%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

*Fap Fap Fap*
Seeing as I have hands I don't call it that. But I usally use various phrases for it. Like recently I used floging the dolphin.
Ever heard of floging the bishop?
Renamon's Army
iif you ever need to find any terms of stroking the wookie, listen to Bloodhound Gangs song"Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo" and then if you can write them here...thanks!! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Have you ever heard of "Chop the Chili?"
....>.>;;;; I dont think I recall that.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
It's my very own original form of masturbation, you grab a red chili, and chop the tip off. Then you insert it in the hole of your penis, and squeeze some juice inside- I guarantee cummage under 5 seconds- it just feels so great!!
Doesn't it burn and cause some burning sensation? How does it fit into your tip?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I actually used the title for that song in a sig at another board. The admin's girlfriend got it and said something else in that language.
Said something angry?
Renamon's Army
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:It's my very own original form of masturbation, you grab a red chili, and chop the tip off. Then you insert it in the hole of your penis, and squeeze some juice inside- I guarantee cummage under 5 seconds- it just feels so great!!

Horse shit, there's no way you can fit a red chili into a urethra.