Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
as soon as Ivy reached the game room, she was surprised to see BR's character playing like a pro.

"Hi there, you must be one of Bro's friends. you're very good at that..."
"Yes, miss. I have a box of tussues on hand."

Harry turned to Flynn. "What awfully soft fur you have," he said, stroking it, and moving down his belly. "You must take terribly good care of yourself... conditioner?" He got to his crotch, "I bet you spend extra attention down here, shampooing yourself; rubbing all over, white a creamy lather covering your body. I'm right aren't I, you sausy little minx."

Harry mentally cringed. Minx? Honestly, standards for talking dirty had slipped.
occ: 1 not what i was thinking! 2 yay, ladyflok! 3 ITS BLUE DARN IT!!!

ic: ya, i have alot of time between coaching basketball and baseball and teaching at the high school.[/quote]
Veemon's Followers
*blushes at the compliment*

"Yeah, I try to keep my fur in the best condition I can...hahaha stop tickling me!" *shivers ticklishly*

"Humans have such strange physiques," *stroking Harry's chest*
Gray was clearly aroused by waht Harry had said. "were you... trained to talk dirty?" Grey grinned.

"Really? wow, I'm Ivy- Grey's sister. nice to meet you! er-" Ivy said, offering to shake hands with Blue.

OCC: I figured that! lol
"hey- your fur really IS soft!" Grey exclaimed. "What conditioner do you use? I'm gotta get me some of that..."
OCC: DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!

Ic: "i'm Blue," shakes her hand " it is a plesure to meet you. from the way you were yelling i guess you stumbled upon the threesome Gray and pals are having." hears a moan and cringes. "care to join me?" he grabbed a pool stick that looked right for her use and held it out to her.
Veemon's Followers
"You aren't trained for this sort of thing, no. The only servents trained for that, I believe, are those Geista japanese ladies, I'm rusty on the details. Go further south, Flynn, your hands are lovely... now, let me tickle you some more- take this!"

Harry jumped up onto Flynn and began to tickle him, focusing mainly on his torso but occasionaly moving down a tad.
*blushes at the compliment*

"Awww you guys are so nice. I'll lend some to you sometime, Grey."

*quivers*

"Haha....stop....tickling....me.....ribs....aching! hehe, but it feels soooo nice...mmmm"
"Y-yeah... I did. I think big brother Grey is Bi, I've seen him with a couple of prostitutes back then... okay, I'll join you, so do you play this a lot?" Ivy asked as she took the stick.
"Kay!" Grey grinned, he stood up to tell Ivy something. "I'll be back later, I just have to tell sis something."