Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
Herr Mullen Wrote:That's legal in the UK. Has anyone ever seen The Importance Of Being Ernest?
Well in the US it's weird. Mostly because the south has had that as a joke about it ever since it started.
UnknownH Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:That's legal in the UK. Has anyone ever seen The Importance Of Being Ernest?
Well in the US it's weird. Mostly because the south has had that as a joke about it ever since it started.

The reson it's legal is because the ruling class wanted to keep the power and money within the family. So, they married their cousins. As it is, The Royal Family (Bonzai!) are a collection of German decended inbreds. The only possible evidence that they are inbreds is The Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Phillip, her Majesty's husband. I am convinced that he is on a quest to offend everybody before he dies.
All of the european royal families are/were related, intermarried, and inbred. For some reason, the fact that their decendants were either dolts, hideous to behold or of extremely delicate constitution was worth keeping their blood "pure." Y'know, have nice inbred heirs instead of strong, healthy, genetically diverse ones.

Makes sense to me!
lol eew :D Well, back onto the topic, I've only ever told one guy, my best friend, and he thinks that I'm weird, and has no idea how anyone could find any kind of furry adult stuff attractive... But he doesnt act any different to me because of it, and we still get on as well as ever - but then again, he's into hardcore bondage, so I guess to each his own Twisted
Herr Mullen Wrote:The reson it's legal is because the ruling class wanted to keep the power and money within the family. So, they married their cousins. As it is, The Royal Family (Bonzai!) are a collection of German decended inbreds. The only possible evidence that they are inbreds is The Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Phillip, her Majesty's husband. I am convinced that he is on a quest to offend everybody before he dies.
Yeah and that's pretty funny. But hey, that's one of the things they did back then. They didn't know how badly they would end up.
And now I guess we're done with it.
:shock: glad you liked it, blue ^_^... ... ...*digs in his secret stash and pulls out a hyper-sour sugar ball*

this is the sourest thing I have ever produced. I think you'll like it Wink
thanks humon (grabs the ultra sour candy and pops it in his mouth and pounds the wall next to him.)

No no , humon see its not that sour.....(can't speak much but after the sourness is gone....)

Thanks Humon....that was quite the experience!!!......

With that much said.... and so far with my love of digimon I couldn't tell that many close minded people because they could be biatches......Pains in the arss and all that jazz....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
everyone knows I like this place, I tell random people on the street.
I tell my friends.....they like to hear digimon...it makes them giggle.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
No. I don't like Digimon. I like FLAMEDRAmon and RENAmon.