Join our server on Discord

New Digimon Games Info
I use Windows Paint. I only converted the pictures to gif because of the transparency option. That's the only reason I wanted a gif creator.

And I was hoping for something that DOESN'T have a "30 day free trial" or whatnot.

[Image: flaminguns.bmp]
WOO! I found one! It can't make ANIMATED gifs, but it has just what I need - transparency - with no other utilities! And it's FREEWARE.

*jumps for joy*
Yay for Daemon!!! Your naked Flamedramon gif came out really well. ^^ I like it alot.. It's really neat and cool, and other stuff too... So you can make the regular gifs, but you can't animate them? I would give you a hand with animating if I still had my animation software, but since I don't no dice, Sorry... but you can still do a good job building up the Digial Militia. ^^;;
[Image: pataboom.gif]
Pataboom!

[Image: 9mmwiz.gif]
The 9MM wizard!

[Image: rocky7.gif]
Rocky VII; The Final Punchout!
Heh heh, very good. Does anyone know where there are other good digimon gif sites apart from giffactory? I know that site as well by the way.

And this being my 100th post, I thought I'd like to say thanks everyone for talking to me. My life was made slightly better ever since I found this board, digimon is such a great thing to talk about isn't it?
nope none really it's started by fenir and comtinued by everyone who makes/posts them there but still it's good
hehe very nice. Good to see the Digi militia is growing
hehehe, Daemon you just keep impressing me with more of your great stuff...
Well, maybe I can impress even myself with my next project.

I'm going to try to make one from scratch. As in, no little gif to modify. The guy's not even on the giffactory site!

I hope that I make a decent picture. Any guess to what the heck is coming out of his sides? Hair?
His sides? It's definitely a yellow cape over a red robe