Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
"I'm... ohmygod, no!" Jude meeped and immediately threw her arms around herself, suddenly stopping her onslaught of insults towards Jessica's goddess form as she blushed redder than a tomato.

"Woah." That was all Stephen said.

"Wait," said Jude, even more embarrassed as she slowly got up to her feet, crouching in order to keep her pussy from their view. It was still wet with her juices, true, but she wasn't aroused, she was really nervous and even more embarrassed now. She widened her eyes upon realizing Jessica was using panties, HER panties! "What are you doing using MY clothes, Jessica?!" she grunted, "I never said you could! Ugh, now it's gonna be RUINED with your stuff!" she snarled, motioning her hands to make reference to her fem juices.

Stephen blinked, exchanging looks between the two girls. Jude was so irritated... was it because she had seen him fucking her? Or was it because she had forced her let Jessica eat her out? Either way, the two girls in an argument spurred some unholy thoughts in the stallion of a man's head. The jogging pants already were massively tented, and he had just gotten a BIT of stimulation, it was nowhere fully erected, and it looked like his pants would blow apart any second now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Despite her general meakness, Jess was getting fed up with Jude's ranting. "Shut up! I needed something to wear because my clothes are all ruined!" She took in a deep breath and exhaled, trying to stay calm.

"Why can't you just let me finish my fucking explanation?!" Jess had a headache, she held her head and sat down on the couch. "Why are you so angry anyway? You chose to let me eat you out."
[Image: signature.png]
"Nnngh..." Jude grimaced, her pride hurt. "You wouldn't shut up!" she said in a comeback, "And don't yell at me, you bitch. You come to my home, fuck MY brother, tell me what to do, use MY clothes without my permission. You're a whore, you know that?!" she yelped even louder. "Couldn't you have at LEAST brought me some clothes, geez!"

"Woah there, hold on a minute, Judy," intercepted the young man, standing in-between the two angry ladies. "Look, I was doing what I was out of my... uhm, my free will, okay?"

"No, you weren't! If you were you would've told her to stop telling me to get naked!" snarled Jude, dead set on antagonizing Jessica already.

"Okay, but you can't entirely blame Jess. It's something that happens without her wanting it, alright?" Stephen continued, not wanting them to fight, even if he was turned on by it. "Look, we'll find a way to compensate you, Jude, just don't lose your cool, okay?"

"Gah, compensate me?! I'm not a little girl, Steve. Gosh, your bitch of a friend ate me out a fifteen minutes ago!" she yelled. A smack to the face suddenly got Jude to finally shut up. She held her hand by her sore cheek.

"Stop calling her a bitch, it's not her fault," Stephen stammered, looking dead cold on his sister. Tears were already welling on Jude's eyes.

"You... you BIG JERK! I hate you!" Jude suddenly shouted, running off and up the stairs, not minding her nudity anymore, quickly scurrying into her room, slamming the door behind her and locking it.

Stephen rubbed behind his neck somewhat troubled. Had he hit her too hard? He had held back as much as he could... Jessica would be able to see his enormous, now even bigger cock threatening to rip through the left leg of his pants now that he was half-hard from all the earlier arguing between the girls. "Was I too hard on her?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess' eyes were beginning to water. Look what you did! You're destroying people with these insanity! She couldn't believe that all of this was real. "No, Stephen, she's just tightly wound. I'll see what I can-"

She was about to get up and try to explain herself more calmly to Jude, when she noticed to the tent in Stephen's pants. "Stephen, why are you so hard?"
"It's okay, Jess. She's like that, guess she's just a bit jealous of you," Stephen shrugged, then looked down as Jessica spoke about his crotch. The tent was so ridiculously large one had to wonder how those pants had resisted so far. That tent was past his belly button already.

It must've been Jessica's way of asking him, but all of a sudden he felt bashful again. "Uh... Would you laugh, or would you say I'm insane for getting off girls fighting?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess' blush increased as she realized it was the argument that made Stephen's dick stand up. "Um, you try and take care of that, I'm gonna go and attempt to calm Jude down."

She headed upstairs and knocked on Jude's door. "Hey, it's Jess. Can I please explain what happened earlier?"
"What else do you want from me...?" asked a trembly voice from the inside of Jude's room. Jude was still bitter and even more wound due to her brother having sided with the young demi-goddess. "You want to take my brother away from me, my clothes... have you come to laugh at me?" she hiccuped a bit.

Down below, Stephen had been left with his half-hardened monster begging for attention, making him feel anxious about getting off. He did feel kind of weird though, for having openly admitted things like that. Jessica probably thought him a hopeless pervert now. He would have to apologize... after jacking off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess sighed. "No, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She leaned against the wall. "The past day has been incredibly difficult for me. This morning-" Jess explained the entire events of the day to Jude. "-and so I couldn't control myself when I was asking you to get naked. Now do you understand?"

She hoped Jude could forgive her, not only because she needed some pants if she was ever going to go outside again, but because she felt like she had really ruined her relationship with Stephen. She blushed as she heard Stephen groan downstairs, no doubt jerking off vigorously again. She felt herself become a little wet again, a stain appearing the front of the borrowed panties.

OOC: She's just horny right now, she won't have another episode until she leaves the house.
Jude had listened to the whole explanation patiently, less aggravated since she didn't have to see Jessica's face.

"So that's why you grew tits the size of basketballs..."

That's all she said, as if it had been the only important bit of information in the entire conversation. She was more jealous than she wanted to let out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess rolled her eyes. So this is all because she was jealous of me?! God she's petty. Jess moved closer to the door. "Yes, that's why my breasts were so big. But now they're back to their usual near-nonexistence, so you have the biggest tits in the house again. Can you please let me in?"