Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"So what would have happened if I picked red?" Alex asked, blocking the punch and then followed by an attempted headbutt to his silver headed clone. "Kind of stupid leaving your plan to chance like that if it was a 50/50 plan!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silver Alex head butted at the exact same time, hard, and both of them would fall away from, both just as hurt. "Fuuuuck, fuck fuck fuck, I thought I had the metal head!" HE groaned, rubbing the bruise on his head, a darker silver spot. "Ya well...your not supposed to get this far. this is part of the Main code, its sorta a last defense. Im not sure how you got to this though...master is still alive." He He jumped up to do a diving punch but kicked out instead, aiming for Alex's head.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What can I say, I'm a lucky luck guy!" Alex replied, expecting the switch, before he tried grabbing his doppleganger's leg and attempted to bring him down into the ground. "You on the other hand, aren't!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The move worked and Silver Alex was thrown to the ground, but was quickly back up on his feet. He dropped back into fighting stance and scowled. "Dang it, at this rate the Darkspawn will get to your body before I do...can you just die already? I mean, at least one of us should be allowed to fuck Liliana." He said before charging, throwing out a flurry of punches.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex cursed himself as he realized the copy was right. If he didn't hurry, the battle outside would claim him. He blocked and dodged the flurry of punches, before he attempted his own move, trying to grab his copy's hands and deliver his knee to the fake's nuts.
The other did the exact same, grabbing his wrists and using the opposite knee to smash Alex's nuts. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" He, and probably both, screamed as he fell over to the side cupping his injured groin. Neither of them were going to win at this rate, and, Alex would realize, that was probably the point. Fire against fire, water against water. It didnt really matter who won in the end, hours from now, just that neither would and, in essence, both would die.

The other Alex was realizing this at the same time as well, they both had a huge problem.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Fucking fuck fuck fuckers!" Alex screamed, holding his injured crotch as he struggled to stay, before falling to his knees. He looked at his copy and growled, before closing his eyes, trying to use his and Mike's mental link. Mike, quick, if you had to kill me, how would you do it? He thought, hoping it could be heard.
There was no response. Perhaps here Mike could not hear, or maybe he was too busy to answer. Or maybe he was dead.

"Fuck, I wish I could ask master how to kill you!" The other clone growled in frustration as he got to his feet. "Shit, shit, there cant be much time life, and if I beat you and you die, I will die! This sucks, this really really sucks!" He said as he got into a his fighting stance, the same one Alex would have started using or would think to start using.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at him, and then down to the ground. He had to think of something... "She's not real, you know. Leliana. Even if you fuck her and get her to be your sex slave, she's just a bunch of data bits put together. Just like you. You'll never get a real woman. A woman of flesh and blood," he declared, trying to distract him with a mind game. "No real women for you. Heh. You can keep these digital girls. I have some real pussy."
"Ha! Right, like I give two fucks about that! Arent I here? Fighting you, er, me, over this digital pussy?" He smirked. "If I cared whether these chicks were digital or not, I wouldnt be here fighting you, I mean, me, I mean you would be fighting-Gah, you know what I mean! They still live, fuck, have pleasure, have lives, have fun and suffer! That makes them real enough for me!" He said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)