Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Anna kissed Shadow and smiled. "I've got no plans at all handsome... unless you wanted to make some, that is..." she said, smirking slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kenzuma's breathing became a bit more steady as Vook held him. his arms moved back up, wrapping around her gently, and most of the pain he felt subsided. His heart-rate returning slowly to normal.
"mm...see..its alright sweethart..." Vook said, kissing Kenzuma's lips softly, hugging him and rubbing his back. "i'm always gonna be here for you..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma slowly opened one eye as her lips softly touched his. "Mmm..S-sorry.. mistress... I fell down..." he managed, gently scratching a hard to reach spot on her back.
"it's alright, my pet." Vook said, standing up and picking Kenzuma up into her arms. "things happen...we cant control them."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma closed his eyes again as the room seemed to spin around him. He held onto Vook even as she held him. "I don't know... what happened..."
"me either..." Vook said, brushing a claw through her hair softly as she got a nurse's pass from the nurse's desk, and walked back towards class. "well you're safe now...i wont ever let anything happen to you, Kenzuma."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hitomi and Casandra stopped in the middle of the control room, and walked over to one of the scientists who was working furiously at a keyboard.

"What is the situation?" Hitomi asked quickly.

"A seemingly minor anomaly in the Dark Titans timeline.. But, if you look here.." he pointed at a spot on the screen. "These people aren't supposed to die there.. and the only thing I can see that changed is..." he pointed at another spot. "There.. That fight is supposed to be interupted but the half demon. Yet, he doesn't show up.. and as you can see.." he tapped the screen to zoom in on the slender fox just as a lightning blast caught him in the chest. "Something kept the other guy from getting there. We need someone to go there, and make sure this does not take place."

Casandra smiled as she looked over at her sister. "Well. This is what we have been training for isnt it?"

Hitomi grinned. "One way trip.. but I did always have a thing for the strange timelines. Lets go!" she said as she turned, and walked toward the large portal mechanism.

Casandra walked up next to her. "Open it up guys. We're going.."

The serene black surface in the archway roared to life as energy was poured into it. Serveral other mechanisms went to work behind the scenes to align the energy properly. As the portal opened onto the place where Shendo lay unconscious, the sisters calmly turned to those in the room. "Goodbye... and.. make sure to tell father what happened. He won't be happy, but I hope he understands.." they stepped through, feeling as though they were being torn apart, and then pulled in every direction before being put back together again as they set foot in the darkened alleyway.
Shadow smiles at his mate, leading her to the gym.

"Mmm, you know I do, baby...just you wait until tonight," he purred, adopting an innocent posture as he entered the gym, not wanting any unecessary attention from the teacher. Seeing Alita, he walked over and joined her.

"Hey Alita, long time, no see," he said with a smile, getting ready for the lesson.
"Hey there Shadow.. Anna, you're looking good these days. What have you two been doing?" she asked, leaning in close before adding very quietly. "Besides eachother... you two have been the topic of a lot of gossip these last couple months."