Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex sighed as there was a knock at his door. He looked at his slave and ordered her to be silent as he put her into the tub. "Be quiet, or I won't fuck you tonight," he threatened. With a quick few spells he cleaned the room and himself, eliminating the sound of sex. He closed the door to his bath, hiding his elf and grabbed his robe. With his clothes on, he opened the door, to whoever was behind it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The elf looked up sadly but nodded, settling into the bath water. Mike was waiting at the door looking impatient. "We have a problem. Our enemy is moving before we do." He said. He pulled out a small flat screen and showed him the remaining darkspawn from the blight gathering and marching for Denerim. "They will be here today. No one knows yet. We have to leave, now! He is trying to make me expose myself, he is trying to make me stop them. If we fall into this he will have all the cards, we cant let him win, we have to escape."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex's eyes widened, before he nodded. "I'll grab the elf and my staff. Is there anything else I'll need?" he asked as he walked in and grabbed another robe for the elf girl. He opened the door to the bathroom and told the girl to step out, using his magical powers to clean and dry her. He then handed her some clothes and looked at Mike. "I think we're ready."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
As Alex began to pack all the things he thought he would need, Zevran ran into the room. "Warden, the Darkspawn are approaching, Alistar says he needs you at an emergency war counsel!" the assassin seemed genuinely afraid, whatever they had found out, it wasnt good. Mike looked at him over Zevran's shoulder as the now clothed (clothed in what?)elf girl clung to her master's arm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at Zevran as he spoke, then at his elf, seeing her dressed in a dark brown robe. He then looked at Mike and then again at the male elf. "Tell him I'll be there in a moment." He then asked the assassin to leave and looked at his old friend. "Mike, please, we can't just abandon them! Can't you go, and I stay here to try and...divert his attention somehow?"
Mike blinked a few times before punching Alex in the face! "Load your last save and lets get the fuck out of here! Are you kidding me?! NONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE REAL!" He yelled. He sighed heavily and sat in a chair, holding his head in his hands. "Look, I dont know what you think about all of this, clearly this program has gone to your head, but you cant be willing to risk your life for these fake people."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....You know, if you were having a moment of guilt, fear, and/or anxiety, I wouldn't punch YOU in the face. Crybaby2 ))

Alex was taken back by the punch and took a few steps back. He held his cheek as he heard Mike's words and closed his eyes. "These people...They feel fear. They feel anger. Distrust. Pain. Pleasure. Everything. Same as us." He opened his eyes and glared at Mike. "If that's what you call FAKE, then what's the difference between us and them!? Yeah, we're more powerful, but if some other-worldly god-like being came down to our world one day, and they said we weren't real?! Huh?! WHAT THEN?! You can run. I'll give you the girl if you want. But I can't just abandon this city without giving these people a chance to escape! A chance to live!"
"They IMITATE fear, anger, disgust, pain, and pleasure! They are responding according too their programing! Its just a bunch of ones and Zeroes, they dont actually feel they just act like it! If paper could scream when you burnt it, would that mean it felt pain? No! They dont actually feel anything, they are simulations!" He argued. There wasnt much time left now, he had to make a choice. "Im leaving, you can stay and die if you want. I dont control you. But the moment you cease existing Im purging this whole program!" Mike growled, opening a portal to what looked like th4 Naruto Universe. He was going to abandon them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Is that any different than us?" Alex whispered as the portal appeared. He stared at his friend, before walking over and surprising Mike with a quick hug, releasing him just as fast. "I know we've had our differences, Mike, but...You always were a good friend." He then walked over to the elf girl and looked her in the eyes. "Listen closely, you obey Master, right? I want you to go with him, Mike, and follow his orders until you see me again, okay? Until you see me again, you will treat him as me, as your Master. Okay? Now go...."
Mike seemed surprised by the hug, and was speechless. The elf nodded eagerly and walked over to Mike, hugging his arm now. "You crazy bastard, You will die, you know that right?" He said before stepping through the portal, leaving Alex to attend the war counsel or do whatever he wanted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)