Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Vook shook her head. "i dont know...he just sort of...went into a seziure." she said, placing him down on the bed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As Vook laid him down on the bed, Kenzuma tightened his grip on her, refusing to let go even as he felt her concern cutting through the pain he felt.
Name: Hitomi Lithuanda
Type: Anthro-Tanuki (http://www.willowfox.furtopia.org/photos...tanuki.jpg a pic of a real one for those who don't know what it is... Looks similar to a wolf crossed with a raccoon)

Height: 4'6"

Clothes: Most often seen wearing a strange body armor which covers her entire body in a thick shell of an unidentifyable metal. This armor retracts into a bracelet on her left forearm, revealing her to be wearing a miniskirt and short sleeved shirt. (anime school girl outfit without the weird tie thingy) The bracelet cannot be forcibly removed without removing her hand

Description: She is a slender young woman with gentle feminine curves, her muscles are toned, but not easily seen beneath her fur. She has a long bushy tail which swishes behind her when not in her armor. her dark gray eyes providing little warmth for those who look into them until they have earned her trust. Her hair is dark brown, and her fur is the same, but with a white patch on her chest.

Powers: Super reflexes, enhanced speed, and senses.
When in armor:
Super strength: triples her normal strength which is about equal to an average human male
Tentacles: Tendrils of the same strange metal shoot out from ten little nubs on the back of the armor. These tentacles are under her full control through the psychic interface in her armor.

Info: She is a virgin, but is not shy about sex, and is willing to experiment. She is a little afraid of actually going all the way with someone, but gentle persuasion can get her to relax.

Perks: She has a lot of endurance, and can climax six times before feeling tired at all, ten times before becoming exhausted.

Breast size: 28 B

Name: Casandra Lithuanda
Type: Anthro-Tanuki
Height: 4'6"
Clothes: Most often seen wearing a strange body armor which covers her entire body in a thick shell of an unidentifyable metal. This armor retracts into a bracelet on her right forearm, revealing her to be wearing a miniskirt and short sleeved shirt. (anime school girl outfit without the weird tie thingy) The bracelet cannot be forcibly removed without removing her hand.

Description: She is a slender young woman with gentle feminine curves, her muscles are toned, but not easily seen beneath her fur. She has a long bushy tail which swishes behind her when not in her armor. her bright green eyes providing a warm gaze for those in need, but capable of an icy glare that should leave a sheet of frost upon the target of her anger. Her hair is dark brown, and her fur is the same, but with a white patch on her chest

Powers: Super reflexes, enhanced speed, and senses.
When in armor:
Super strength: triples her normal strength which is about equal to an average human male
Tentacles: Tendrils of the same strange metal shoot out from ten little nubs on the back of the armor. These tentacles are under her full control through the psychic interface in her armor.
Bladed limbs: blades extend from her wrists, and are made of he same material as the rest of the armor.

Info: Like her twin sister, she is a virgin, but not afraid to experiment. She has no fear of sex, but has never gotten the opportunity to experience it as most of those she was interested in left her after finding out about her "secret".
Member covering: pouch and clothing.

Perks: She has a lot of endurance, and can climax six times before feeling tired at all, ten times before becoming exhausted. Able to climax from stimulation to either set of "parts"

Breast size: 28 B
Cock size: 8 inches by 4 inches erect, 4 by 2 unerect. has very large balls for her size.

The two sisters awakened to the sound of the alarm going off within their home, a government run facility which served one purpose, to maintain the proper time-line for various dimensions, the alarm sounded when something was happening that would change the time-line for one or more dimensions.

"We've got trouble" they said together as they leapt from their beds, and threw their clothing on.
The nurse looked between the two, thought about trying to separate them, but then decided that if he was able to cling to her, then he wasn't as bad off as he seemed. "Okay.. I need you to stand back just a little.. just so you aren't leaning over him..." she said as she picked up a strange looking instrument with several knobs and dials, as well as a little screen on it.
"Ok." Vook pryed Kenzuma's arms off, and pinned them to the bed, backing up as much as she could. "alright...this is as far as i can go without letting go of his arms..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The nurse flipped a couple of switches on the device, and held it over Kenzuma, moving it down his body slowly, making mental notes of all of the little numbers and such on the screen. When she finished, she set the device down, and made a couple of notes on a medical chart. "Hmmm... Well.. there doesn't seem to be anything physically wrong... other than the rapid pulse and current state of unconsciousness... I wonder... do you know perhaps, what this ones abilities are? I'vve seen a case similar to this, but I need to know how much of it applies."
"well he told me his power, and its basically like this: he can feel things that other people can feel...so mabey someone he is "connected" to got hurt or something..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The nurse nodded. "That fits.. I don't know what else to do for him.. Other than for you to stay with him... holding onto him as much as possible so that he knows there is someone here that cares." she smiled slightly. "Unless of course... You know any other way to get through to him... The way he was holding on to you.. tells me that he definately feels a connection to you..."
"yeah...he does have a connection with me..." Vook said, before letting his arms go, and hugging him softly, nuzzling his face. "dont worry Kenzuma...i'm right here for ya..." she said, blushing softly and closing her eyes, letting her emotion flow fourth to Kenzuma.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The twins raced down the hallway toward the control room, thoughts racing in their minds as they each tried to guess which dimension the trouble started in.

"Probably that newer one. You know.. the one with the Titans being slightly evil.." Hitomi suggested as they ran.

"Wouldn't surprise me. New timelines are always unstable.." Casandra said with a shrug.