Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex had never felt so hot before. He was going mad, fucking his new elf like a piston, going faster. He suddenly pulled out though and flipped her onto her back, before slamming his cock into her pussy, fucking it like the animal he felt he was. He even kissed her lips and pushed in his tongue, not caring that just moments ago that mouth had been sucking his cock. "Slutty, elf whore," he whispered between kisses. "You're mine forever," he declared, nearing orgasm. "Nothing, but my slutty, cock loving bitch!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The elf loved every moment of it, every last thrust and fuck he gave her. Her ass began to bleed as he fucked her like never before, and she continued to moan and scream in pain and pleasure. When he suddenly flipped her over, she gasped and looked up in confusion before she felt him enter her roughly and begin fucking her in earnest. "Ahhhh Yes! Master, I am your slut, fuck me! Fuck m-" Her words were cut off as her lips were captured and kissed by his own, and she did not resist, kissing back passionately, almost desperately. "I am nothing but your slutty cock loving bitch master! I am your slave, your slut and whore! Please fuck me till I die! Fill me with your seed, make me give birth again and again master!" She screamed.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
He came into her as the night was filled with nothing but hot, wild, pleasurable sex for the both of them. He came all over her, inside and out. Down her throat, in her ass, in her pussy, all over her tits, her face, her butt, in her hair, everywhere.

When he finally awoke, he was hugging his sperm covered slave, having fucked until they had both fallen asleep. "Good morning, slut," he mumbled, rising up.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The girl next to him groaned in half consciousness. "Mast...er...fuck...fuck...me..." she moaned. She was still completely covered in his sperm. If it was even possible, she was no doubt pregnant with his seed. "Ohhhh....more...more..." she begged him, still only half awake. She was a living breathing cum dumpster.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The elf was shocked by the girl's lust, before giving a smile. She was like the perfect girl for him....He leaned forward and whispered into her his ear as his morning wood rubbed against the female's pussy. "Who's a horny little bitch? Do you want daddy's cock in your cunt?" he whispered.
"Yes-YES, please master, give me your cock, fuck me please!" she begged him, already moaning and moving her hips to rub against his cock. "Ahhh, please master, Im buning up, I need your seed! Im daddy's little horny bitch! Fuck your slutty daughter daddy!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
He slammed his cock into the elf's cunt and began to fuck her, moving down to bite, lick, and kiss her tits. "My little girl is such a slut. Nothing but a cock craving whore, aren't you slut? But you love daddy's cock the most, right?" he teased between licks and kisses.
"Ahhh, master, daddy, bite and lick my nipples!" She begged, moaning loudly as he began to fuck her again. "Your right! I am your slut! Im such a slut! I love your cock so much master, Ahhh please fuck me harder!" She moaned and begged. Tears began to spill from her eyes as she was fucked, loving every second, her face a mask of ecstasy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The two would fuck like crazy once more for nearly an hour before Alex reminded himself he had a job to do. He would get up and grab the girl, carrying her to his private bathtub and would hold er up with a spell. He began filling it with water, and was about to put her in before stopping. "Lick as much cum off your body as you can," he ordered.
She would try hard to lick all the cum off her body, begging to be fucked more as she did. By the time she cleaned herself as much as she could there was a knock at the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)